1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

IWAKUVERSARY!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Levusti, Dec 3, 2013.

1. OH MY GOD GUISE LEV JUST TURNED 1 IWAKU YEAR OLD A FEW DAYS AGOOOOO. I didn't do much in that one-year span. Toooootally gonna change that with the next Iwaku year!

Guise, how many Iwaku years old are you? :D

2. I'm personally a couple months old here.

3. I've been here 4 years. It's the only forum I've ever been active in for over a year.

4. Wow, little over two years now! Been a good run :)

5. 2 years, 1 month and 13 days :D

6. I joined the old Iwaku proboards in June 2007, if I remember right. So... 6 years. I've been off and on this place during some years, but I always come back. Aaaalwwwaaayyyssss.....

• Thank Thank x 1
  7. I've only been here since this summer :C So, I'm like 5 months.

8. I joined Febuary 10th 2010, so very close to four years.

9. 7 years. With only a single 2 to 3 months long absence because KING GABE FOR LIFE, BIATCHES!!!(trollololnoonegetsit)

• Love Love x 1
  10. I've been here since 2011 but I am from Moonwings. :D ... Which I have no idea what year I joined that. Sometime after 2005? Or maybe it WAS 2005? I don't know anymore. I can keep up with dates for my characters but I certainly can't keep up with dates for myself!

11. I joined sometime during Proboards era, and I can't remember how long ago that was now. o__o Everything has become a blur of time.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1