IWAKU'S SIDEBAR!

Which of these sidebar things apply to you?

• Total voters

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
This is just a quick poll to see how many people use the sidebar, notice the side, etc, etc. o__o These days most people seem to be using mobile devices and that might actually render the poor thing useless.

ANYWWAY, VOTE IN THIS POLL SO ADMINS CAN HAVE STATISTICS!

I don't really use it but it's because

1) I'm on mobile 99% of the time
2) I don't like group Roleplay that much
3) I visit the Announcements and Community Hub forums enough to feel like I'm up on events

For me I feel that there isn't enough pertinent information for me to pay much attention to it.

While my time on Iwaku is split about half on mobile access and half on desktop access, i rarely look at it. I feel if there were more pertinent information to me, I might look at more often.

I wish the sidebar could be customized- personally I'd love to see creative challenges, worldbuilding exercises, new one on one request boards, and new fantasy group RPs. I use it now, but if I could choose what to see there it would instantly go from somewhat useful to absolutely awesome.
I'm almost always on Iwaku from my laptop. 17 inches of screen means that sidebar never goes ignored. ^^

Mostly use my cellphone for Iwaku, but don't really bother with the side-bar even when I'm using my laptop.

I'll glance over it to see what the new stuff is :)

It's good for seeing if there are new things going on and all that. I say it is certainly useful.

But if we do get rid of it, can we install and actual bar in its place?