Iwaku's messed up family tree.

C

Church

Original poster
Heh, so, apparently I gave birth to Red. Who is older than me. >.< Also, we seem to have a lack of a father.

My beloved daughter is married to Misuki.

And Tenchi is their slave.

I think I even married someone at some point. No memory as to who though... I must not be a very caring wife. xD
Edit: Oh right! It was Aira! :D

But so many people call each other mom and dad, brother or sister, wife/husband. Some people seem to have multiples. So, what is your Iwaku family tree?

Oh, and of course, Diana is Mother to us all. xD

This is taken straight from my family tree in the crazy bastards group, because I'm too lazy to remember everything x3 + I added some new information that came up just days ago xD

I am:

Mother to Laharlsama, church, Aira and Misuki (she's adopted though) (I maybe am mother to Layne, we discussed it but I'm still not certain x3)
Father to Hirohashi
Daughter to Diana (whom are mother to all iwaku members), church (yes, the same church) & Aira
Ex-girlfriend to Hirohashi even though we have never dated (He denies this though, don't trust him)
Married to Chrona & Misuki
Sister to Misuki (I don't remember how this happened o.O)
Grandmother to Gummy-devil
Master to Tenchi-Roku

I want more family members to do incest stuff with :D

Oh right! I was married to Aira! :D I love my Airy, she is such a good husband. xD

hmm... I think you should fit better as the husband since you have a beard mom :D

And your manboobs are beautiful :D

>:[
This thread is full of pointless.
We were all formed from the mighty Peridox's toe jam, as you all surely know.
CONJURING FAMILY TIES TO MAKE YOURSELVES FEEL LESS LIKE TOE JAM IS MEANINGLESS.

@Red. Yes, yes they are...

@Kitti Being Toejam isn't so bad. I get to parade around Earth with Earl and be a Funky badass alien.

toejam.jpg

I'M YOUR DADDY

BUT I DON'T WANT TO BE A MOM Dx I DON'T WANT TO BE A WOMAN!!! YOU CAN'T FORCE ME!!! I'M DADDY!

Do you want to know, how I lost my medical license?

Either it's something violent, sexual or both... SHOW ME :D SHOW ME ON MOM (church)

Well, thing is, a patient had a broken arm.
"No problem," I said to myself, "I'll have this fixed in no time."
Turns out, that yanking out their skeleton doesn't work as a feasible cure.
Wait, wait, it gets better.
When the patient woke up, his skeleton was missing, and the doctor was never heard from again!
Anyway... That's how I lost my medical license.

I also do sex changes.
Warning: Anaesthesia, disinfectant, or any sort of care for human dignity may not be used in surgery.

I'm the orphan black sheep of the family that nobody cares about. : /

Don't worry, insane doctors do not discriminate against victims patients.
*Pats on head*
*With defibrillator*

FUCK THE FAMILY TREE! D:<

Can you operate me? :D I think I need to have my appendix removed :3

Diana: Fuck the family tree? so we should fuck all our family members? YAY INCEST IS FUN :D

Sure, sure. On the off note, would you mind passing me the rusty chainsaw on your right?