Iwaku's Grim Fable Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mwahahaha.

Now, for those who wonder why I'm fucked up, I first read that when i was, like... 7.

Reactions: AbbieNoel
I doubt I'll participate in the challenge, but I DO have a little suggestion for all of you. A short fable called TailyPo. If you read the tale, you'll probably figure out why I was horrified about the fact that it's a children's horror story.
I always heard the story as TailyBone or tailytoe. Neat story. My dad used to tell it to me at night when I was about 4 or 5, until I had a nightmare and my mom got mad.
He switched it up a bit, with tailytoe having a young child find the toe and eating it, then having the Tailytoe demand it. The tailytoe knows that the boy has it, and on the third time coming for it, he says "tailytoe, tailytoe, who has my tail toe? YOU HAVE IT!" at the shout, my dad would pounce, sometimes grabbing a stuffed animal, sometimes getting my brother, sometimes getting me.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Fijoli
I decided to give this a go. I kept to the traditional style with animal characters, but otherwise it's a very modern fable.

Frannie Ferret and Benny Badger

• Thank You
Reactions: Fijoli
I'm kinda sad to see that there weren't more entrants for this one

SPEAKING OF WHICH, winners will be announced this weekend! :D Fijo ended up really sick, and now the forum update is delaying the vote a bit.

So is there some new target date for when winners will be announced, or is it more of a "it'll happen when it happens" sort of thing at this point?

Reactions: AbbieNoel
Sorry Guys! It will happen this weekend For sure on Saturday, I am finally am feeling 100% me again. so that means you get extra time on this one. For those who have been waiting, thank you very much for your patience! SO..that being said. Anyone looking to get an entry in, now is the time to do it. Everyone has exactly 96 hours to turn in the links to their fables, starting now.

<3

Is that extra time for more entries, or do we have to resubmit our fables?

*Derpy smile*

Thank you for your patience and participation!!!
The time for entrants is now Closed, stay tuned for the voting Poll thread which I will be announcing shortly to everyone.

Reactions: Yuuki_Tatsunohi
Status
Not open for further replies.