Iwaku Zodiac: The Shadow

Iwaku

Edgelord
Original poster
SITE ACCOUNT
FOLKLORE MEMBER
The Shadow
October 2 - November 15
Intrinsically, the Shadow is an internally powerful aspect. Through their past trials, they have suffered emotional damage but the Shadow is one to persevere. They form, with their past experiences, a more powerful self. This is why Shadows tend to thrive and seem, more often than not, oblivious to undue criticism. Shadows forge through life with an indomitable will and a thick skin to prevent the world from harming them. Shadows can tend to inspire personal insight in those around them due to their personal strength. Many find the Shadows to be incredibly easy to sympathize with, since they have an inarguable sense of self. Often, the greatest challenge to Shadows is the fact that they are hesitant to share fellowship with others and they do not relate easily with other people, despite tending to be easily relatable themselves.
STAFF MEMBERS WITH THIS SIGN:
  • Rory
  • Grumpy
  • October Leche

Last edited by a moderator:
Shadows is the fact that they are hesitant to share fellowship with others and they do not relate easily with other people, despite tending to be easily relatable themselves.

AMEN
This would be my zodiac as well.
So... I'm A Shadow Scorpio? AWESOME.

Very interesting to read, I'm looking forward to them!

yeah....It definitely seems to describe me...

.....Shadow Libra?

so me *nodnod*

thats got (Ms)Wrong plastered all over it.

Shadow Scorpio!!! I'm in that club, completely and utterly. XD

Shadow Scorpio has a a new meaning, now.

Shadow Scorpio is totally 100% me. Couldnt be any more right

It is perfectly true about me! Every word :O
Shadow Libra, based on the old calenders.
Shadow Virgo, based on the modern, calculated calenders.

Yay!

This is so spot on....so is the fact I'm a Scorpio...So wierd... I'm a Shadow Scorpio and both of them match me perfectly, scary... O.o

Libra, being the only sign that does not have a heart of its own, casts a shadow unlike the shadows that the men, women, or animals cast. It is a shadow that is always true and consistent. I am the shadow of shadows, and I find this description to be pleasantly accurate.

October 12th 1988, The birth of Fijoli, but I do not feel much like a shadow. I feel like I embody balance, holding both a darkness and a guiding light within; Just and Fair. No one sign can describe me, for I am ever changing.

I feel stalked.

Born on October 4th.

Been using this name for years >.>