Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Not accepting invites at this time
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Preferred Character Gender
Female
THE FOUNDING OF LUNA ASHE: DIANA'S CORONATION THREAD SHOULD BE WRAPPING UP SOON.

There is NO limit on characters in that storyline thread, to allow everyone the chance to wrap up any plot-points they need to get across AT the actual Coronation and Iwaku City Castle before they moved on in to their own plots.

I have this OOC up to see if there's ANYone else that really needs to do something at this party? Do you need to speak with Diana or another character there?

I have one "big" thing planned with Porg, and then I'M done and ready to move on to the next scenes. >>

J

J. C. Quiinn

I see... and i will be wrapping up my business in it as soon as Arsenal posts.

M

Myrnodyn

I really don't NEED to do something anymore, but as one o the more prominent figures in Iwaku, it would be great if I got a chance to talk to Diana, especially since the plot will take me away from the centre of power fora long time.

Delnoir

A Relic of a Bygone Era
I feel as though I need to have Chaos at least catch a glimpse of Diana. Just cause Chaos was brought up to speed doesn't mean he has any idea what he should do.

I also wouldn't mind finding someone who actually knows Chaos.

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Female
Then is there any possibly of having these chance meetings outside of the big party thing? Like in a new scene and setup? After chatting with Porg (and if no one else has some dire "must be at the party" wish) I want to get us moving. >>; I'm going to have Miss Diana preparing to leave Iwaku City in the next day/thread.

That could give a lot of characters a night to "sleep on it", and whomever wants a discussion can do so before she leaves the city and/or join her on her quest oooorr give her a big "FUCK YOU" and go on their own quest. >:D

M

Myrnodyn

I'm all for a conversation between Myrn and Diana when she's about to retire for the night...Him teleporting in and going "I need to talk to you..."

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Female
....That sounds so dirty, Myrn... >:D

M

Myrnodyn

Well....It could be >.> but lets keep the "fanfiction" outside of Iwaku for now and focus on good storytelling and having fun *nods*

W

Warmaster Death

Remember, the barship is watching. always watching. same for the kabal, except they prefer to plot and scheme rather than watch.

Delnoir

A Relic of a Bygone Era
Hm. I guess I'll give Chaos a night to sleep off his injuries and let the magic finish healing him. Then he'll just drop in later on.

Course, Chaos is a rather sporadic ally. Once minute he's there, the next something else has his attention.

We'll see what happens.

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Female
So then all I have to do to wrap up the Founding thread is the convo with Porg, a small time skip to the evening time and a weird conversation with Myrn? XD Then I start a new thread.

Aaaaaanyone else need something on this day from Diana? And does everyone have any ideas of where they're going to go after this day? >>

P

Porg

I don't need anything from Diana.. but I kinda need to have a link to the harbringer.. I Could use their help with something trivial.. Any ideas?

M

Myrnodyn

Well, you could always go and "get your belongings" from the harbinger...it's Jack Shade's ship though...

Me, I'm going to Vetmimir...and if I can Jack to help once again, I'm going to take the Harbinger there too, as well as Drake...To make sure all mythological creatures will always have a safe haven in Iwaku.

Jack Shade

Anti-Hero
Genres
Magical, Fantasy, Supernatural, Sci Fi, Steam Punk, Noir, HORROR, and I'm willing to try Romance.
Something trivial! I'll show you trivial! *Crashes into Porg*

Seriously though...I'll be active again soon, just getting term papers out of the way.

I will be going with Myrn though...that much is established.

But where to take Jack and the Legacy?

C

Captain Nic

I have plans to let a random footsoldier record the coronation for the Empire to archive.

Is that okay?

Zypher

Can I transfer you to my manager?
Invitation Status
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
Male, Female
Genres
Adventure stories! They can be fantasy, modern, sci-fi, all kinds! Give me some good world travel stories and I'm all over it! I also enjoy romance stories and even though I tend to play females I love playing gay men.
I could use a wrap between Zypher's new regency and Diana's departure

Status
Not open for further replies.