Iwaku World - Crimson Cadre Chat

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG IT'S PAOROU! *fangirl scream* I've heard so much about you! Please, sign my Paorou t-shirt. Oh, and show me your eye lasers, PLEEEEASE!?

WHERE'S MAH SOUP AND BREAD?! >:|

Somehow that sounds perverted, Jumi.

Also, soulless says 'OMG PAOROU!! YAAAY!! LET'S MEET SO THAT BEING WITH YOU CAN SOLVE EVERY PROBLEM IN THE WORLD EVER!'

Maaan he is going to be so disappoint.

So I vote we leave Jumi to deal with Asmo.

Thanks Jumi! I'll be at a place with some people. I'll be back at a time. My cellphone numbers is some numbers. Bye! *Locks them in the house and leaves.*

*eats Jumi*

What is this new sensation?

It's called cannibalism? Oh please don't tell me Asmo never took the time to eat anything, even if he never got hungry. That's a shitty shitty life he's got if that was the case.

I was under the assumption that Asmo got his terrible hospital food, such as the generic fruit cup, and bland tuna salad sandwich shoved down his throat. XD

As a fallen angel everything he tried to eat turned to ash.

He has so much to learn... *looks at buffet-table fate line* o__o

Wow really Asmo?

Being an angel SUCKS.

What else has he never done? X-x;

Is he going to need the potty next? Or maybe a shower?

I'm just going to, umm...post here to be all....involved. ^^;

Hiya Miru, wanna help the practical paraplegic down the floating rocks to see PaoPao? :D

Tegan's Idea Basically:

WMD and Sakura shoot 'em down in the yard, and the first floor.

Tegan will act as look out and back up shots from the mid level.

Jumi care for/protect Asmo.

Asmo: stop your belly aching, we're busy.

Soulless and Miru: Don't get killed.

Kaze: HALP WHERE ARE YOU?

*Gets ready for Wild Wild West style shoot out.*

:D

I like how you two are saying, "Oh hey, there's ten scary lookin' mother fuckers climbing up to the house-MAYBE THEY'RE FRIENDLY!" :D

And Asmo will be fine, once Jumi gives him some sedative-laced soup. ;)

*Kicks Asmo.* MAN UP! >:(

That's because Soulless feels PaoPao is the only thing left that's the same :3
And Sakulala is a Bread Cultist 8D

Basically what Sakura said. Soulless thinks they're friendly because they gotta be, they're from PaoPao. He still thinks PaoPao is the same from when he remembered him and he's just seeking something NORMAL to him.

So, shall Miru run to protect Soulless and Sakura with his barriers when things start getting violent?

Status
Not open for further replies.