ChojiYume

Imagination Jester
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Okay so as many of you may know already. The FABULOUS Angl Kate made an Iwaku parody of a song! And so inspired me to do so.. (it's not finished yet.. no where near finished.. i don't evey know how i'm going to get it finish XD)

But here's the challenge. Pick a song! Tell me what it is! Because no one else is going to be allowed to use that song. And then Iwakuize it! in a week or two the challenge will be over! i haven't quite decided.. it might be two just to give you jokesters enough time to do it! Alright then! lets get to it!!!

Iwaku invasion of youtube is a GO!

Well people.. i guess i should give you an official date on which this is due huh? and since no one has posted for me yet, i will extend from my original idea. On the 19 i will officially close of entriees to judge! so i hope people start creating ( btw, it doesn't have to sound good. i just have to like the idea and the lyrics.)

i was going to post something but righ tnow my schedule is way to hectic to record anything X_x

hahaha well that's all right you have until next week and if no one posts then.. i will then extend it again!

well bugger people!!!! Has no one the Iwaku spirit?! Geez! Another week XD and then this will probably just close down....