Iwaku Radio Show: Episode Uno

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iwaku

Edgelord
Original poster
SITE ACCOUNT
FOLKLORE MEMBER
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Cfo_XXLKdaM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And for your listening pleasure, here is the first official show. :pikachu:

You can help participate in future shows by joining the Iwaku Show Group and sharing ideas or volunteering!

Oh October, you sound SO excited about those roleplays! XD I loves it!

Great show guys! >:3

That was great! You've done a nice job. I don't know if you want feedback, but the only thing is make sure you balance out the audio so that the background music doesn't overpower the talking. It was a little hard to hear at the beginning, but it just needs to be bumped down a little bit. I look forward to your next episode.

Audio issues have already been addressed and discussed; so that shouldn't be as much of a worry. As with all projects, it will take a few episodes before all the kinks are knocked out. Overall, I love the premise. Keep it up. :D

Really good so far, guys! :]

Yaaaay!~ ^^
-Throws baby suckers and giant gummi bears in the air.-
Such great fun.~

I quite support this by liking and favoriting on my channel. I also am thinking about doing an occasional segment myself. :)

Good Job guise! I myself as a radio announcer for my school thinks it was pretty good, lots of echo though :S

I laughed when I heard "The Sex" xD

Good job guys! =)

*slow reaction*

October was...really excited it did seem. I agree with Dia on that. It sounded like he kept cutting Kitti off. XD
Great job, guys~ :3 Loved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.