Iwaku Radio Show (#22)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Thanks again [MENTION=12]Autumn Fire Fairy[/MENTION] for contributing the Crimson Soul soundbite.

Stay tuned for more info.

Reactions: Cerulean
How have I not been listening to this?!

Best getting-ready-for-work soundtrack ever, man. I'm excited for the next one!

Prepare your cup, Revi. The fresh brew is coming.

lol while I was watching this one of my speakers wasn't playing the audio and I thought it was broken go to another video and it works just fine XD, gave me a mini panic attack since these speakers are relatively new.

Other than that little bit of who cares, Ozzie's RP sound awesome hope I'll have enough time to participate in it. Also really excited to see how the Iwaku game turns out can't wait to try it out when it's released. Good luck Revision on getting it all together.

lol while I was watching this one of my speakers wasn't playing the audio and I thought it was broken go to another video and it works just fine XD, gave me a mini panic attack since these speakers are relatively new.

Other than that little bit of who cares, Ozzie's RP sound awesome hope I'll have enough time to participate in it. Also really excited to see how the Iwaku game turns out can't wait to try it out when it's released. Good luck Revision on getting it all together.

Huh... That's odd. I'll have to check to see if I mixed the audio through a mono channel on accident.