1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Iwaku Portraits Thread

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Paorou-sama, Sep 20, 2009.

1. Here we(ampie and porg can join) can draw portraits of your characters. Since the old site was lost, I forgot some of the requests and I lost many of them due to driving into flood.

So... let's start anew. Describe characters and I'll draw.

2. Pao... I've described mine four times already ;__;

Brown hair that is medium in length with waves/loose curls, blue-gray eyes, and creamy white wings.

3. I've drawn you four times too, I swear.

Stupid Paorou not scanning his drawings and letting them get wet by flood.

4. Geez, stupid Paorou, GEEZ.

kitti sounds like she would be pretty to draw...

5. I wish Paorou would draw me.. But he never will.. siiiiigggghhh...

6. WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO DO MEEEEEEEEEEEEE

7. I already drew you, Darkness.

Ampie, wanna take the Kitti task? I'll draw my own version too.

8. BUT YOU DIDN'T SCAN MEEEEEEEEEEE

9. HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Y U STILLLLLLL A MOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

10. Because he's a much better option than you, whose picture is already on my devart. -_-

Fine, fine. I'll do a redraw and scan them, you three.

11. Thanks Pao <3

12. It's not like I want to be a mod anyway!

>:(

13. Pao...Man?

M...Me?

Please?

*Timidly looks up at him*

14. Description TK. Description.

15. a drawing of Myrnodyn would be great...

I know you don't like to draw myrn's puppy form, so human form it is....

Slightly overweight, but tall enough to compensate somewhat. Long blonde hair, which is usually a mess and left dangling over his shoulders with a slight curl, without obscuring his face. He has a moustache and short beard, but only a stubble running across his jaw and neck.(as if he's too lazy to shave regularly). His eyes are blue-grey, slightly deeper in their sockets as average but with the light of intelligence in them, as they peer through rectangular glasses.

He wears a stained lab-coat, over a wrinkled (white) shirt and (generally black) jeans. His posture is usually a bit slouched and he generally will be carrying a couple of gizmo's and thingamajigs along, ranging from steam-punkish to sleek sci-fi in how they look.

16. PAOCHAMAA <33 You never got around to drawing Sakrua last time. :33

I got my hair cut again so...

Shoulder length hair with bangs & wispy layers. Light brown eyes. Kinda chubby. Short. >_<

And wearing whatever. CUTE STUFF. <3 AND HAIR STUFF TOO. <3 And a big bow with ribbons...somewhere xD

La-LALALALA-La

Or whatever you feel like, really =D