Iwaku Mommy's Holiday Decoration Request! Give Diana your Kindergarten-style crafts! 8D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
The Holiday season is coming up, and your Iwaku Momma Diana is broke. D:< So what better way to decorate for the holidays, than totally ridiculous and childish hand-made decorations with paper and glue! 8D

That's where YOU come in!

I would like you, my dearest Iwaku children, to make me decorations for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas and send them to me in the mail! There is even a bonus. If lots and lots of members send me tons of cool hand made decorations, I will even choose a "Mommy's Favorite" and give you a reward! I dunno what that reward is yet, but it will totally be a lame mommy-style reward. 8D I intend to take lots of pictures of my awesomely Iwaku decorated house to share with everyone!

These decoration MUST be hand-made in some way, shape or form! They can be as silly as you wish, or artistically grand if you wanna impress people and make your siblings jealous. But it does need to be made by you. AND you can make as many as you want. I have a big house to fill! I am only going to pick one favorite for each holiday, so the more you send the better the chances, eh? >:3

FIRST UP.... HALLOWEEN!

I would enjoy:
- Spiders
- Ghosts
- Jack-o-lanterns
- Pumpkins
- Skeletons
- Scardy Cats
- Bats
.... Or any other cool halloween things! Click here for some examples of stuffs!

AFTER THAT.... THANKSGIVING!

I would adore:
- Hand turkeys
- Turkeys in general
....I fucking love turkeys. HERE is a few good examples of Turkey crafts!

AND THE LAST.... CHRISTMAS!

8D 8D 8D
- SNOWFLAKES! LOTS OF SNOWFLAKES!
- Christmas "Ornaments"!
And here is a whole page about snowflake crafts.

Mommy's Favorite Sort of Things for helpful hints!
- Fucking love anything that sparklies or glitters.
- Color is awesome.
- Things that make me laugh or giggle.
- Badassly awesome anything.
- Stuff I can hang from the ceiling or stick on the wall.
- It has to be family friendly! This is going in my house, you perverts! D:<

As for my address:
[spoili]Diana Webster
1408 Sunrise Circle
Siloam Springs, AR, 72761[/spoili]

You can try to stalk me and kill me, but be forewarned that I am married to a man that collects weapons and is over 6 feet tall and can throw fully grown human beings across a room. 8D

GO FORTH CHILDREN! MAKE BIG MOMMA SOME COOL GOODIES!

Diana, you are shameless.

I'm going to make you things and by all the gods, you're going to like them! :D *puts on his crafty face and goes to town*

I am not a crafty person (lol) but I think I can whip up a couple construction paper bats, no problem!

*Mumbles about making turkeys or Christmas ornaments or maybe both*

i used to do crafts all the time! prepare for a butt load of paper crap(crafts)!

Oh this Mittens will send you some stuffs! >:[ They may not be great stuffs, but stuffs will be sent. BE PREPARED DIANA-SAMA! >:D

I will make you ALL OF THE STUFFS! ='D *makes plush dolls as a hobby*

Ooh! I want to help!! I'll pull out all of my kindergarten stuffs!

-squeals-

I have something to do with all of my leftover stuff now! Woo :D

I now have two black bats and GHOST CHILI PEPPER!

...AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHO SENT IT! 8D

MONEY. VIDEO OF DIANA EATING THE GHOST CHILI. MONEY I WILL PAY TO SEE THIS.

Edit: Unless you mean a "ghost" chili pepper, in which case. OFFER RETRACTED.

It's ghost chili pepper hot sauce, and Isabella and Gibs have already tried it! And neither of them died, so I think I'll be okay. 8D

That sauce is BOSS! One is all face melting hot and the other is more sweet and toned down but still very hot! So one is best for tacos and the other is best with making sauces for stir fry!

I'm sending your stuff today, hopefully express post gets it there for Halloween!

YAY! So far I still only have bats from October and a couple of glitter spiders I got from walmart! XD

No worries Diana, I shall make lots of stuffs and send it all o3o

D= the dollar store and the shoppers drug mart are both without a key item! I'll have to send your stuff tomorrow, I don't have time for a trip to the craft store before work

EDIT:
SENDING IN A HALF HOUR =D I tossed in a couple extras too; thanks for helping me clear out some of the crafting materials piling up in my house xDD

I just got minibit's package today and the apple witches are AWESOME!

Di, I'm not crafty, but I do wanna send you a special Bermuda Christmas prezzie, but I need to know if you're gonna have a tree or not...

Yes! I get to make stuffs! Think I know just the thing... things. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.