Iwaku Egg Hunt

Actually @wren. is there any rule about helping others with their hunt? I don't see one.

Reactions: ImaginationGoneWild
I have conquered and found all 20 😇 Such a fun event. I haven't hunted for Easter eggs in whew, ages.

Technically, no, but it's less fun to watch, lol
Fair. ( Also, once this is over, I'm going to point out somewhere that would have been smart to put an egg and nobody did)

I'm on eleven and I feel like I'm missing all of the "fun ones" @Diana mentioned in chat.

I've found nineteen and I cannot for the life of me find the last one 😫

I HAVE 18 BUT CANT FIND ANYMORE AHHHH

If you want any hints, I know the location of all the eggs, except egg 1,2,3, 8, 14, and 19.

( I have a google docs listed for all the others ones. Some of them were mean. I also would be willing to exchange locations if you know the location of my missing six for one of your missing ones)

Last edited:
If you want any hints, I know the location of all the eggs, except egg 1,2,3, 8, 14, and 19.

( I have a google docs listed for all the others ones. Some of them were mean. I also would be willing to exchange locations if you know the location of my missing six for one of your missing ones)
Egg #1 is whats stumping me. I guess it's a real mean one, or I'm severely blind 🤔

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Lyrikai and wren.
I could also be of assistance if anyone solely needs it. I don't mind. ✨

hehe i found them all ;D if anyone might need help i am happy to do so !!

Likewise I'm happy to offer some hints :)
Though I cannot promise they will be GOOD hints lol

Likewise I'm happy to offer some hints :)
Though I cannot promise they will be GOOD hints lol
Your realms hint was pretty good. 🤭 Oops, I've said too much.

MY WORD OF ADVICE: click through everything!!!