1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Horror
Sci Fi
Medieval/Fantasy
Political Drama
Espionage
Hey guys,

So over the last year or so I've been trying to teach myself how to DJ and recently I've really been falling down on the job as far as practice is concerned. I'd get the odd gig for a friend's party, but apart from that I really dont make the time for mixing at all. Then I realized, that the reason for this is I don't have a project going. I am a very task oriented person, but if there is no objective to work towards I totally flop out.

So I've decided to challenge myself and get some community participation going while I'm at it.

As many of us know, during most dances, at weddings or clubs DJs often recieve requests from attendees for particular songs.

If we all got together to tear up the dance floor at a private club night for Iwaku members, what song do you imagine playing?

Please list the song and artist (and link to the song if you can find it) below. Over the next week or so, I'll keep track of this list and start experimenting as to how to best create a mix based on the songs you have all selected.

Thanks in advance for your recommendations and I look forward to seeing how this project pans out!

Cheers,

Jamie :P

:D . . . . .

FAVORITE DANCE SONGS OF THE MOMENT:

David Guetta - Turn Me on (feat. Nicki Minaj)

Rihanna - Where Have You Been

This is a great start! But I require more! MORE MUSIC!

You want to make a hot-ass mix you need some hot-ass beats. Or shit that'd sound hot as samples. Samples and hot-beats. Yeah. I recommend EVERYTHING these artists have-- I'm just posting some of my favorites from each.

Part II:

(cut short because my ass has some last minute errands to do BAHUHUHUHU)

Part II: Section b: Fresh ta def: Electric Bugaboobalooabloobloo