1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

I've returned!!!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by TinyDancer, Apr 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. First: I am so so so sorry that I vanished for so long. :'( please forgive me! I wound up going into early labor, we had a short stay in the hospital, and then of course the whole "newborn experience". Now that she's older and (somewhat) sleeping through the night, and I'm no longer a zombie I feel it's safe to announce my return!

Second: I'm now a stay at home mommy! :D Meaning that I will have more opportunity to check up on here, but also meaning that I'm super busy and will probably only be able to reply a couple times a week. Just be patient with me, I'm still figuring out all this tiny human stuff.

Third: ...that's it, I guess. Hi everyone! <3

• Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1
  2. Welcome Home and congratulations

3. thank you! :)

• Love Love x 1
  4. Yay! Rainbow face washing! ^_^ Thank you! (And the Ladybug says thank you too.)

5. Welcome back and Congrats!

6. Welcome back!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.