I've got questions ;v;

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AlleyCat

Original poster
Sorry this forum is pretty huge, and I'm feeling overwhelmed. I was just curious, is this site mostly like an anime character type roleplay forum or is there a fair amount of people who roleplay actual celebrities, idols and etc.
Also, do we build character profiles on the site or is it just like a description of your character in the roleplay?

I'm new so I'm still trying to figure everything out. I'm excited to join this community I hope it all works out, and I get to join you guys. I'm going crazy not being able to roleplay these days haha. Please welcome me well! ^^

Hello there and welcome to the site! >:3

We've got a little bit of everything! I see a lot of anime roleplays, celeb/idol roleplays, and everything in between! There is fandom stuff and original content.

Character profiles will depend on what roleplay you join and who you are playing with! We have a section with no bios required (Jump Ins), the Signups area, where Game Masters will have their own rules/specifications on bios, and the other sections. We usually encourage people to store bios in the Blog if they wanna keep a character listing of the charries they have!

Welcome to Iwaku, Alley cat. It can be a little overwhelming at first, but once you hang around here for a few days and join an rp or two it'll get less scary and feel like home! Or at least feel like a mid-sized rp forum : )

ANYWAY. WELCOME!

Feel free to send me a message if you have any specific questions. I'd be glad to help!

Thanks so much for the information and the warm welcomes!

Welcome to Iwaku, and don't worry most of us don't bite...Too hard anyways.

Welcome to Iwaku ^^

We dont bite, we take your attention, your life, your characters and your soul to top it off... As long as you join these awesome stories that pop up now and then :D

Status
Not open for further replies.