i've been binging all of the star treks and now i need to know where my trekkies at y'all

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Are you a Trekkie?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
Season 2 of Strange New Worlds has started and it is, in my opinion, the best Trek series yet. THE BEST. It might even be able to know Deep Space Nine and Voyager out of my favorites.

DO YOU LIKE STAR TREK? WHICH ERA IS YOUR FAVORITE! WOULD YOU RP STAR TREK INSPIRED RPS?!

TNG era is still my favorite.

SNW Season 1 is currently free on Youtube right now, by the way!

My husband has turned me into a Trekkie. <3 I feel so complete now because I've joined that with my Star Wars fanboyism. (I always hate that the two sides war against each other. Just embrace both of them, dammit.)

Deep Space Nine will probably always be my favorite.

Lower Decks has been added to my list of comfort shows.

Doctor Bashir is one of my spirit animals.

I wish Cisco was my father.

Uhm. Yes. And hell yes.

I love Star Trek. One of my favorite comfort shows that I could just watch over and over and over again and never get bored of it. I still haven't seen Strange New Worlds (curses not having Paramount+ ;( ), but I gotta say... my favorites?
Deep Space Nine, The Next Generation, Enterprise, Voyager, Picard, The Original Series.... in that order.... maybe shuffled a tiny bit. I also have yet to watch Discovery so I dunno where it might fit in.

I die for sci-fi (and sci-fi rps), Star Trek forever being way up there on my list of the best imo