It's the Most Frightening Time of the Year

L

Laggy Lagiacrus

Original poster
With kids trick-or-treating
And everyone telling you "Give a good scare"
It's the most frightening time of the year

Yes folks, it's that time of year again. And what better way to celebrate it than to listen to some 3sp00ky5u music?
Well, there are plenty of ways, but that's hardly the point here...

Anyhow, post your favourite spooky-scary-songs here, and maybe you'll be visited by Halloween Santa.
Wait, there's no such thing as a Halloween Santa? Well, dress up like one and then do something fitting, I already put the post up!

Spooky scary Halloween fact: There's a 79% chance that your body has a skeleton inside it AT THIS VERY MOMENT

Reactions: Adore Delano
I have more, but I think that's more than enough for now...
Just a warning, that last one is rather disturbing, I don't recommend it if you're sensitive to that stuff.

Reactions: Laggy Lagiacrus
Maybe not necessarily spooky sounding, but still really good tunes for Halloween.

If I can ever find the compilation I made for halloween one year, I'll post them all. If I can think of more, I'll append this post.

Oh shit. The scariest time where nothing makes sense people dress up garishly and make no sense. Must be 4th of july then.

The Autarch has an entire playlist of Disturbing Video Game Music that he updates every year. Since he's up to nearly 70 songs and they're not all in his playlist, I'll just link to his channel instead.

https://www.youtube.com/user/peanut3423

And here are just a few examples of the jewels he has. No, I'm not going to put a warning of which ones are the most disturbing. It's Halloween for crying out loud: The point is to BE SCARED.

And of course, have fun.

Oh shit. The scariest time where nothing makes sense people dress up garishly and make no sense. Must be 4th of july then.
This mockery of a holiday comes nothing close to the glory that is the 4th.

You are right. You don't blow shit up on halloween....

I don't generally do the 'scared' part of Halloween, I generally do the 'scary'. It's one of the only times of the year that I can generally be my strange self and feel quite at home.

Bring on the monsters. I'd like to sip some tea with them. They're more interesting and morally correct than most human beings are anyway.

░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▐
░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄
░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀
░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀
░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀
▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀ U HAVE BEEN SLAMMED BY THE
▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀
░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄