1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

It's pumpkin time

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Azumari, Oct 17, 2014.

1. Pumpkin products everywhere! What are your favorite pumpkin things :O Mmm pumpkin ~.~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  2. Not a fan of pumpkin pie (Don't kill me), but I do enjoy those Oreos. I mean dang who doesen't like Oreos. They are GOAT

3. Obviously pumpkin pie! The pumpkin spice latte at Starbucks is yummy too! :D

4. I kinda wanna kill you but you like oreos :D

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thank God for oreos. The last thing I would want is to be killed for is pumpkin pie.

El oh el

6. Haha, uh, I don't like oreos! XD

7. Y...you don't like Oreos? Wut da hell

8. I'll stab you with the pumpkin pie!

• Like Like x 1
  9. wut you dont like them? D:

10. That's terrible! How could you stab someone with a food they dislike?! Honestly I haven't tasted pumpkin pie in years and the last time I tried it I was 15. So maybe I can get a liking to it now since that picture you posted looks quite delicious.

11. I LOVE PUMPKIN PIE

*drops mic and walks off*

• Love Love x 2
  12. Freakin PSLs man! Tims asaCanuck preference but Starshmucks is good too

Pumpkin pie, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin muffins, pumpkin donuts, pumpkin cheesecake!!

• Love Love x 2
  13. Well my work has this thing

Vanilla icecream blended with a real slice of pumpkin pie topped with whipped cream and cinnamon.

Yeah.

I win.

• Love Love x 2
  14. Too sugary lol

15. Pumpkin pie spice has been the secret ingredient in my family's pancakes and waffles since before lattes made it popular.

16. I would have angry strangulation sex with all of the avatars in this thread.

Except Spammy.

And me.

Anyway, I like pumpkin cheesecake.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Don't fall for this trap, guys! This is clearly a veiled attempt at weeding out all of the Basic Bitches on Iwaku.

Liking Pumpkins=Scarf wearing Washi Tape Enthusiasts Who Should Kill Themselves

*Hides an entire loaf of pumpkin bread in her infinity scarf while she hangs herself with washi tape*

• Like Like x 2
  18. No dont do it D: -cuts the washi tape-

19. Skeletor has the bone you need, Asmo.

Ever heard of overcompensation, nyehh?

20. I like Pumpkin pie. >:3 And cheesecake. O_O And really, just about pumpkin spice anything.