It's pumpkin time

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Azumari, Oct 17, 2014.

1. Pumpkin products everywhere! What are your favorite pumpkin things :O Mmm pumpkin ~.~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  2. Not a fan of pumpkin pie (Don't kill me), but I do enjoy those Oreos. I mean dang who doesen't like Oreos. They are GOAT

• WTF Did I Just Read WTF Did I Just Read x 1
  3. Obviously pumpkin pie! The pumpkin spice latte at Starbucks is yummy too! :D

4. I kinda wanna kill you but you like oreos :D

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thank God for oreos. The last thing I would want is to be killed for is pumpkin pie.

El oh el

6. Haha, uh, I don't like oreos! XD

7. Y...you don't like Oreos? Wut da hell

8. I'll stab you with the pumpkin pie!

• Like Like x 1
  9. wut you dont like them? D:

10. That's terrible! How could you stab someone with a food they dislike?! Honestly I haven't tasted pumpkin pie in years and the last time I tried it I was 15. So maybe I can get a liking to it now since that picture you posted looks quite delicious.

11. I LOVE PUMPKIN PIE

*drops mic and walks off*

• Love Love x 2
  12. Freakin PSLs man! Tims asaCanuck preference but Starshmucks is good too

Pumpkin pie, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin muffins, pumpkin donuts, pumpkin cheesecake!!

• Love Love x 2
  13. Well my work has this thing

Vanilla icecream blended with a real slice of pumpkin pie topped with whipped cream and cinnamon.

Yeah.

I win.

• Love Love x 2
  14. Too sugary lol

15. Pumpkin pie spice has been the secret ingredient in my family's pancakes and waffles since before lattes made it popular.

16. I would have angry strangulation sex with all of the avatars in this thread.

Except Spammy.

And me.

Anyway, I like pumpkin cheesecake.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Don't fall for this trap, guys! This is clearly a veiled attempt at weeding out all of the Basic Bitches on Iwaku.

Liking Pumpkins=Scarf wearing Washi Tape Enthusiasts Who Should Kill Themselves

*Hides an entire loaf of pumpkin bread in her infinity scarf while she hangs herself with washi tape*

• Like Like x 2
  18. No dont do it D: -cuts the washi tape-

19. Skeletor has the bone you need, Asmo.

Ever heard of overcompensation, nyehh?

20. I like Pumpkin pie. >:3 And cheesecake. O_O And really, just about pumpkin spice anything.