It's Party Time!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Oooh Jordan's going to be livid when he finds out who drugged Gina, possibly a fight brewing hehehe

@PardonMeSir
Trust me I didn't want to leave my one and only wife

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@Aurorah
That's ok, but I think the Party is a little out of hand for Foka. He's going to end up serial-killing people sooner or later...

... Come to think of it though, if you'd like, you can walk him out. He can ask for her phone number, ect, ect. If you still really want to play, we could probably do a one on one

Oooh Jordan's going to be livid when he finds out who drugged Gina, possibly a fight brewing hehehe

@PardonMeSir
Trust me I didn't want to leave my one and only wife
Guise he called me wife //weeps.
(ಥ﹏ಥ)

*immeidatey changed rating*
One and only
(ಥ﹏ಥ)

@Aurorah

Please don't assume things about Foka. He's actually not that polite. He's a mentally and physically traumatized, sociopathic young man from Russia. He gets off by ripping people's throats out with his teeth.

Other than that, we're good =_=d

omfg if jordan fights Isaiah is going to have to fight lool it will be a big ass brawl

Reactions: 2 people
Then there's Kelley and Gina fighting
@Kitty SAVE THE FIGHT UNTIL AFTER GINA FEELS BETTER AND ISN'T DRUGGED ANYMORE.
She'll be tired until she hears that Kelley is talking shit or something then her energy is gonna be amped up.>D

Once again i have to find someone to marry!, hey ladies
20130210083228!Portgas_D._Ace_Portrait.png
i know you want dis looool

Well brother get ready cause the fight will BEGIN @Akuma

@PardonMeSir of course id call you my wife lol I got you ma XD

Yeah, he wouldn't get it on it if he knew it was because someone was drugged, but maybe if he just saw him wailing on a guy he would jump in.

Pfft caesar is sleeping yo. When hes drunk or drugged hes either aggressive, loving and flirty and to playful, or tired and sleeping lol. And in this case hes tired and sleeping.

Oh wait, sorry. Swapped character names in my head. My bad.

lol oh the sweet sweet temptation X)

Status
Not open for further replies.