It's Party Time!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that and we need to find out who needs just like a gold band and who needs diamonds on it. So, what is the penis/vagina ratio of this polygamist marriage? XD

Potatocat Conan is about to be my best friend right now, be ready to embrace the love

That's a good question. I'm a lesbian, so we have one female. Although I guess i'm not too bothered because I'm in a polyamorous relationship anyway.
I believe pardon me is also female.
The other three might be either or neither. No idea.

SO far it looks like I'm gettin' you ladies to myself. ;)

Well if there are three penises and two vaginas then your going to have to share, actually. xD
Pardonme probably will be busy until later so we can entertain us for now, yeah? :P

Well if there are three penises and two vaginas then your going to have to share, actually. xD
Pardonme probably will be busy until later so we can entertain us for now, yeah? :P

But we don't know if there are three penises, do we? XD

We don't.
That is correct. Although I figure Akuma is male I dont know.

yes i am male! i am the fire prince! i thought that would make people realize i am males lol

Last edited:
Yup, male and male. See potato cat?
Sharing is caring.

Well, just because we are polygamists doesnt mean we all have to have sex at the same time.

Nope. But occasionally.
~
I get Jelly when people start picking favorites.

Hey there, is there still room for one more?

Status
Not open for further replies.