It's on Repeat

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LogicfromLogic

Original poster
What movie can you watch over and over again without getting tired of it?

There's only one movie to this day that I never get sick of watching, that's Ghost. I'm not a big romance drama guy but that movie is the biggest exception for me.

Lord of the Rings Trilogy and Spirited Away ^_^ oh, and Howl's Moving Castle.

There may be others, but these are the top.

Reactions: Minibit
I have seen the original star wars trilogy ten bazillon times, and I will prolly watch that new one forever and ever too. O_O

V for Vendetta
The original Star Wars Trilogy
The Goonies
The Princess Bride
Lost Boys

Mulan 4ever

Reactions: Greenie
Deadpool
Spaceballs
The Judge
Princess Bride
Captain America: Winter Soldier
This is where I leave you

... The Devil Wears Prada....

The Princess Bride...

Princess Diaries...

Hood Winked...

Anne Hathaway in general, it seems...

No such movie exists for me. I'll get tired of something after a second or third watch even if I love it.

Star wars OT

Avengers 1

Captain America first avenger

To my eternal shame, the only movie I have ever been able to watch over and over again is Land of the Lost with Will Ferrell. Back in high school, my friend and I would literally restart it right after it ended and then rewatch it through to the end from various points of the scene selection. We would watch it maybe four times a day every time I was over his house. We never got tired of it.

Hot Rod, Coming to America, Star Wars IV: A New Hope, all the Kung Fu Panda movies, Pocahontas, and the vast number of martial arts films I squee at alongside my husband. I'm sure there are more than that. As usual, can't pick just one.

Star Wars OT and PT
Interstellar
Flatliners
Zombieland

Pacific Rim. With all the talking scenes cut out and just half an hour of kaiju punching.

Reactions: Grothnor
Lots. Pretty much any movie I like really, cause after awhile it's just background sound anyway.

Too many to name since I never get tired of something that I really like or enjoy

Over The Hedge... watched the DVD five times in a row after I got it, mainly because of Bruce Willis being RJ's voice. Used to seeing/hearing him play dark, moody, kick-ass character roles. This was a totally unexpected side of his talent.

Kiki's Delivery Service... every time I watch it, it makes me feel good. Very inspirational, whenever I feel like I can't reach my dreams.

Spirited Away... absolutely gorgeous film, wonderful love story.

My Neighbor Totoro... another gorgeous film. Wonderful childhood story.

And all fifty-two episodes of Kimba The White Lion... just got the complete series on DVD, still sealed, in the original dub. Exactly as it was when I was a kid, back in the late 60's. Part of my own childhood.

Probably more, but these are the one's that presently come to mind.

The Proposal
Miss congeniality
Home

Eh. . . that's all I can think of right now XD

Oh, one I forgot: "The Last Unicorn"... only perfect "translation" of book to movie ever made. If you've seen the movie, you've read the book. If you've read the book, you've seen the movie.

And... oh, yes! How could I forget "Wolf Children"... beautiful, heart-rending film.

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
Pitch Black
Shoot em up
Children of Men
The Fifth Element
Independence Day
Crimson Peak
Kingsmen
Pacific Rim
Django Unchained
Romeo Must Die