"It's New-bie, not N00b, ya Newb."

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DreamFighter

Original poster
Hi, I'm Amber.

I joined Iwaku yesterday, but I thought now would be a good time to pop onto this board. What do you guys recommend that new members do upon joining other than reading all the forum rules? Anyways, nice to meet everyone!

Hello, Amber. Welcome to Iwaku (^_^)b My suggestion would be to search the roleplay boards for something that interests you, and go ahead and join. Otherwise, I'd just recommend meeting people and making friends. One thing I quickly realized here was that leaps of faith are a lot of what you'll be making at the beginning. Hope to see you out there.

Reactions: 2 people
Check out the roleplay 101 guide. Even if you have experience in forum rp. it's a great link.

WELCOME TO IWAKU!

Welcome to Iwaku! I definitely recommend trying a jump in roleplay. Helps break the ice and makes it a bit easier to get into the more complicated RPs.

I recommend PARTY HARD! >:3

Welcome to the site, Amber. :D

This is slightly pointless because I already am RPing with you Amber, but welcome :P

Welcome to Iwaku ^^

As these fine 'people' (beings that pose as people, everyone here is a wisp of stories, floating for our peers) said, read up on the roleplay 101.

Then proceed to find stories of awesome and partake :D

Status
Not open for further replies.