Dismiss Notice

There's something afoot! A new event arrives in October so remember, bigger isn't always better!

It's Mad, it's Green, but it ain't Hulk!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by October Knight, Mar 22, 2012.

1. JEALOUSLY

View attachment 9822

How do you feel when the person you love talks/play flirts with other people?

Does it make you see red? Or is it water off a ducks back?

TELL ME IWAKU

2. Red, I get mad alot but eventually let it go after a while. >.>

3. Meh.
    If I love em, I don't really look too much into it.
    Cuz I hang out with guys often, and usually that made my past boyfriends jealous for no reasons but that I hung out with guys. ._.'
    Hey. No girls understood me at my age, really. ~ They didn't play Resident Evil or Super Smash. D; </3

But, with that being said, I've been cheated on multiple times and have stayed with those people.
    So.....
    Maybe it'd be better if I got jealous and left?
    I'm not sure. o xo' I'm a bit too naive to get jealous.

4. Didn't you use this thread title before?

5. When it comes to my boyfriend/husband -- not a problem. XD I am a VERY secure person in my relationship. I don't feel like I need to be jealous of him talking to or playing with other people. He chose ME and I know he's not an asshole.

....I DO get jealous when my favorite roleplay partners are playing with someone else when I wanna play with them, though. O___O I'm not sure why! I just huff a bunch.

6. Talking to other people, nah. Have female friends and all that.
    The only time I get kind of jealous is if they're spending, like, all their time with someone they admitted to having feelings for at one point or are flirting a lot with.