It's Mad, it's Green, but it ain't Hulk!

October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
JEALOUSLY

View attachment 9822

How do you feel when the person you love talks/play flirts with other people?

Does it make you see red? Or is it water off a ducks back?

TELL ME IWAKU

Red, I get mad alot but eventually let it go after a while. >.>

Meh.
If I love em, I don't really look too much into it.
Cuz I hang out with guys often, and usually that made my past boyfriends jealous for no reasons but that I hung out with guys. ._.'
Hey. No girls understood me at my age, really. ~ They didn't play Resident Evil or Super Smash. D; </3

But, with that being said, I've been cheated on multiple times and have stayed with those people.
So.....
Maybe it'd be better if I got jealous and left?
I'm not sure. o xo' I'm a bit too naive to get jealous.

Didn't you use this thread title before?

When it comes to my boyfriend/husband -- not a problem. XD I am a VERY secure person in my relationship. I don't feel like I need to be jealous of him talking to or playing with other people. He chose ME and I know he's not an asshole.

....I DO get jealous when my favorite roleplay partners are playing with someone else when I wanna play with them, though. O___O I'm not sure why! I just huff a bunch.

Talking to other people, nah. Have female friends and all that.
The only time I get kind of jealous is if they're spending, like, all their time with someone they admitted to having feelings for at one point or are flirting a lot with.