It's been real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WarriorHeart

Original poster
Friends, compatriots and everyone else,

I am sad to report that I have to step away from RP for a while. My wife and I were finally able to secure a loan to buy our house and with it was enough extra money to begin several major remodeling projects. I am a DIYer so I need to focus my normal 'down-time' on these things. There will be a deck, turning the garage into a romp room, removing several trees, replacing a sewer main, putting up a privacy fence and replacing a few huge windows.

While I understand that this may put a kink in a few stories, I have no choice. My plate is simply not going to accommodate any roleplaying. I am truly sorry for any inconveniences and hope everyone can understand the change in my priorities.

I may pop in from time to time to check in on some of you and to read a fabulous story or two. I also may be found on Skype on occasion as well. I love Iwaku and I will be back but it may be a while.

With the utmost sincerity, I bid you all happy adventures and cold showers.

~WH

[Tag List so I don't have to post in all of my RPs]

@Dawn @Hologram Summer @Glaciercold @unanun @Diana @Shadow @MotherOfCthulhu @Tribs @dunruffle @fatalrendezvous @Lawkheart @Estrella

GAWD DAMNIT!

Have fun with your house... (and congrats)

Reactions: WarriorHeart
We're gonna miss you! But that is a really fucking awesome thing happening for you, man. Best wishes and may your projects go smoothly! :)

Replacing a sewer main is gonna be "fun" I guarantee it. Good luck on being a manly mr fixit

HAVE FUN WITH YOUR NEW HOUSE! O____O We're still working on doing things to ours!

Take care, man. I, among others, I'm sure, will be looking forward to your return.

Also, the cold showers ain't gonna happen. Nope.

Aw hun. I'll miss you but it sounds like you have plenty of excitement and adventure ahead of you. Don't be a stranger if you can help it.

Status
Not open for further replies.