It's Been a WHILE

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Kami, Sep 22, 2010.

1. It's been so long, I'm pretty sure no one knows who I am anymore, so here I am to say hello. :D

I'm Kami-smoothie, nice to meet everyone. :] I am old, I have been resurrected from the ashes of MoonWings, and I look forward to chatting and roleplaying with you all. :D

Give me loooove. <3

2. I should honestly remember you from Moonwings -__-; Unless you had a name change. ANYWAYS~ Welcome back, I'm Zypher your friendly RP global and if you're looking for any fun RPs to join or need any help with anything just shoot me a message and I'll be sure to help you!

3. Nice to meet you! I was never on moonwings so I have an excuse for not knowing who you are... Love your avatar though!

4. Welcome back from teh Dead, Kami! >:D

5. hello and welcome back to the Iwaku got some other questions ask.

6. Hey hey! No wolf-sex is encouraged on THIS forum, welcome to Iwaku.

7. Moonwings...?

MOONWINGS?!!!

*Brandishes a 2X4 with nails driven through it and wrapped in barbed wire.*

I BEAT YOU!!!

Oh, welcome to Iwaku.

8. :] Thanks everyone! It's good to be here. <3

9. Ello. You probably don't know me. I'm Mabushii Kage, or TheNeverThere, or Mabu, or TNT, depeding on who you talk to. Nice to meet you.

10. Welcome to the Iwaku!:3
    *gives cupcake*
    ^_^

11. YO KAMI! ...Damn, we're old.

Also, get Diana off my back about joining RPGs-- I'll do that mess on my own time, she knows I'm cbox.

12. hey what the hell am I talking about I remember you *nibbles ear* ^^

13. I Kinda remember you so it couldn't have been THAT long ago. Ok fine I'm kinda old >_> <_< >_>

14. Hello, Kami. Welcome. Enjoy your stay.