It's all in the details!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Diana, Mar 17, 2010.

1. not familiar with the show at all XD

also found this image in my 'to use later' favorites list
    So this will be my girl

2. :P

• Like Like x 1
  3. Will read and post :3

4. s'okay

FYI i'll be heading out on vacation Saturday apr 29 to may 10; I should still be able to post, but there's a lot of traveling I'm doing in that time frame, so mostly expect either early am or late pm posting

5. So what videogames does everyone play?
    I play alot of rpgs and games like smite

6. Never heard of it!

7. Take your time...I may be getting horribly distracted by My Hero Academia XD

• Like Like x 1
  8. Its a fun game ive been playing for 2 years now

9. "I don't care what she's like. I'm nothing like that shrew."

• Like Like x 3
  10. That's really cool! >.> I like them all, but the last two I can't decide between for my favorite.

I think it would be worth using since it's not as flashy as the thing you did for Aero. Of course I wouldn't be able to do this myself.

navuso pls teach me

11. *Hands Coffee a twenty*

12. Not exactly the same topic, but related... this all reminded me of a text-based RPG I used to play called Dragonrealms. People would buy tons of verbose items, like, "a gleaming silver-white plate etched with the proud visage of a mighty lion" and wear dozens of them at once. I don't understand how they think people will read through all that frivolous crap!

13. *returns to thread*

*conserves detail*

I am... pleased--pleased and grateful. :)

14. Sounds like an everyday conversation between me and Palonis.

This is an example of a bad Herald Post. :|

15. What does? What is? I'm confused. Is it from lack of rest? Tell meee!

おしえて呉れ!

16. .....*Wonders if she needs to put her glasses back on*

17. People want to know things in 25 words or less. That is what my dad always told me when I tried to explain something growing up. Obviously this is not always possible but the idea is your need to be clear, concise, and to the point. A description is nothing more than an observation on something, it is not poetry.

Failing that making any sense the below is my 25 16 word answer:

Anytime they add an alteration, metaphor, or poetry to a description when one was not requested.