Is this thing on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mxnstrs

Original poster
Hello, hello everyone! I'm not really sure what you can call me, you can call me by mxnstrs (pronounced monsters), any of my characters name, or whatever else you want! I'm a 20-something writer that's been in the game for a really long time, but it's been years since I've been on a forum. I live in the US, bouncing from state to state, but mostly residing in AZ. There really isn't much to me except I love writing and music, and that's usually where my plots stick to, but it's always with a twist. I enjoy putting my own spin on celebrities (like a musician that has to hide the fact he's a werewolf from the public eye), but I love plots in everything and everything. Most of my stories are revolved around a few key characters that I use in multiple verses and stuff, but I enjoy playing sone canon characters and stuff, just hit me up and let me know!

A few things I like:
Horror movies, TV shows, fantasy books, mythology & folklore, astrology, and the occult.

I'm really bad talking about myself, but if you're interested in anything, just ask away!

I look forward to interacting with you all!

Welcome to Iwaku, mxnsters! We've always got open arms for the creative folks.

Here, take this cookie and enjoy your stay.

Welcome to Iwaku, mxnsters (my spell check hates me for that one XD) :) Very nice to meet you! Hope you're enjoying the site so far!! If you have any questions, just holler!

Welcome to Iwaku, mxnsters! We've always got open arms for the creative folks.

Here, take this cookie and enjoy your stay.

Welcome to Iwaku, mxnsters (my spell check hates me for that one XD) :) Very nice to meet you! Hope you're enjoying the site so far!! If you have any questions, just holler!

Thank you both so much, I'm really looking forward to this! I'm a little nervous, but I'm happy to learn the ropes again!

• Love
Reactions: Elle Joyner
Status
Not open for further replies.