1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, Modern, Magical Realism, Slice-of-life, AU, Post-apocalyptic, mythology, time travel, fandom, romance, slow burns. Well, basically anything except for what is stated in the "Don't Like" section
I do see the little note saying "Draft Saved" and I do see the Draft button, but pretty much I just want to know if I can get to a draft I saved later on. Say for example I moved to another website or I accidentally closed the tab that was open or my I closed my browser or any number of things that happen that causes me to leave the site for awhile. I made a blog entry once and each time I left Iwaku I had to restart over. So is there a a way to get those drafts I saved?

On the forum threads, the draft will save for about 24 hours. You can only see it if you come back to the thread and it's there. There's no way to see stored drafts. D: It's basically just an accidental browser close or link click sort of feature, not a fully-functional draft feature.

I am not 100% sure if the draft feature works on the blogs like it is supposed to. It SHOULD, but we have a few bug problems with the blogs and the groups, so that might explain why the draft went missing.

Aah okay. Thank you! Your reply helped!