5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
  4. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy (High and Low), Sci-Fi, Modern Fantasy, Modern Realistic, Apocalypse, Drama, Romance... I have lots of interests!
Hey folks! I am an old-school RPer from back when the internet first became available to the public (no joke, I used to RP in dial-up 28.8kbps AOL chatrooms). I found my home in the Yahoo! Anime and RPG chatrooms, sometimes colloquially referred to as Ayenee and Eden. I was on Yahoo for the majority of my RP "career" if you can call it that - I have somewhere, a Yahoo profile that was created in 1999.

When Yahoo removed the ability to create user rooms, RP suffered a pretty big blow. Most user rooms facilitated a sort of open-world RP that was fun and spontaneous and allowed you and your character to meet new people whom you could then contact via PM and set up stories with. When the user rooms were disabled, RP sort of flooded back into "main" chatrooms, where partners could be found if you were lucky, but mostly it was people just chatting, and 95% of the time if you did get contacted for RP it was not really for roleplay, just sexplay with no plot or progression, just some guy (or some girl - allegedly) hoping to get his/her rocks off and move on.

Then a few months ago Yahoo removed Yahoo Chat entirely. My friends list dwindled down from dozens to just one or two people who are regularly online, but usually not even at their computer or who choose not to respond. I repressed the urge to RP for a long time, but recently gave in and decided to look around for an online RP forum community, which is what landed me here. I'm used to roleplaying over IM, so I used what we referred to as Para or T1 style, which I think should transition fairly seamlessly to forum RP. Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong and point me in the right direction!

Feel free to check out my character listing, which is at fatalrendezvous.jigsy.com.

Not all the profiles are complete, but most of them are.

I look forward to RPing with you folks!

Last edited:
Reactions: Pattern
And just as a formality:

What do you prefer to be called?
- I go by Remi online (not my real name), but have no problem if you just call me Fatal or Rendezvous.
Boy, girl, or a mystery?
- Female
How many years young are you?
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
- New to the site, longtime roleplayer
Groups or One on One?
- Either
Pool or Beach?
- Pool
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
- Imagine Dragons - Radioactive

Last edited:
That is old school, man. I barely remember the internet back then, and I never used it > <

Glad you've joined Iwaku, a great place to jump back into rp!

I was part of that scene too, Ayenee and Eden. In fact, that was where I learned how to RP. Was quite depressed when they took down the user rooms.

I'm glad to see that not all of them are gone.

Welcome aboard, and welcome back to RPing!