1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Is anyone interested in an animal roleplay?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by UnicornBunny, Feb 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seriously I have been craving a pure just normal animal role play. Well normal in the no magic or powers, odd behavior like a Bear and a wolf getting along would be totally okay. Or say a horse and a leopard. I myself prefer North American animals to be, though I can play others. Yes I know its an odd request, but I am really in need. We could have them almost be the opposite of werewolves, like they are animals until 'the full moon'.

I post about two paragraphs, plus I can adapt to posting more. Since this will have to do with animals most likely I will possibly post a fair bit more. This really is an intense craving for me, like really bad! I have plenty of ideas!

Would also be willing for a Warrior cat rp.

[​IMG]

2. I haven't read Warrior Cats, but I would be willing to give this a go!

3. Well it has been a while since I have read it.

4. Meaning the animal role-play! I usually go the feline route

5. I would be interested in doing an animal RP. It has been awhile since I have role played any sort of animal and I miss it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.