Is anyone familiar with Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
R

RowRow

Original poster
If so, I have a few ideas.

First of all, let me start out on how much I simply adore Skull Kid. I've just started the game after weeks and weeks of being told all about it by one of my best friends, and I finally started to play it. Having been told about it prior to actually playing it, I know some about Skull Kid.

Am I the only one who wants to hug that poor kid and just tell him that he isn't alone and curl up on the couch with him and everyone's all happy and such?

The idea I have basically involves him somehow finding himself into our world, and meeting one human teenage girl (Link's incarnation in this world, and two twins (those fairies, Tatl and Tael, ) and then of course, everyone's favorite Mask makes an appearance. My idea is that somehow after Link defeated the evil in the Mask, it was reborn and it's calling to Skull Kid again, and that's how he finds his way into our world

Yes, it's a very, very rough idea, but I'm open for suggestions and everything.

So! Anyone interested?

Bumps are not exactly encouraged as there is no need for it really :)