*Iowan Corn enters the room . . .

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I

Iowan Corn

Original poster
Hello, Hello!

I'm glad to have found a new (to me) chat site for rp, and I look forward to playing with you folks in the near future. I can also play around with forum rps, but I'd rather chat.

THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What do you prefer to be called? In RL, Elizabeth, but I suppose you all could call me Miss E or Iowan Corn, or even IC, if you want.

Boy, girl, or a mystery? Female - it's been a while since I was a girl.

How old are you? I will be 50 come this summer. Yeah, I know.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? I have been rping since D&D came in a blue box with crappy dice. Sometimes not well or consistantly, but rping. However, this is this first time to this site. It looks like an interesting place.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? I perfer group rps, since I think that the more people in, the more ideas float about, the better the rp.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?
While I've done my share of dancing in the rain, I think I'd rather curl up on the sofa these days.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Theme to Pirates of the Caribbean.

I've also filled out the Roleplay Resume, for those of you who are interested in reading that sort of thing.

If anybody's interested in an rp, drop me a line and I'll roll in with the rest of you.

Reactions: InkWren
Just want to welcome you in the same spirit I was welcomed. Welcome! And I hope you find some fun RP to take part in. I would offer but I believe I have my three RP limit filled.

However, I am more than happy to be a friend! We can never have enough of those, especially creative ones!

Welcome to Iwaku, Miss E! I do hope you enjoy your stay ^ ^

Well hello there Miss E! :D Welcome to the community!

Hello, Iowan, please make yourself at home, and enjoy the craziness that is Iwaku. Hope you come to call this place home!
*Hops out of an open window*