IOS antivirus software?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

andrew21234

Does anyone know of a good antivirus for IOS software? Recently I had a virus on my phone and had to factory reset it and don't want to have to do it again so I'm looking for some antivirus software.

There are none. Any that you see on the AppStore aren't actually antivirus in the sense of what you'd get for an actual PC.

Of all the phones out there iOS is probably the least likely to ever get malware. Too complicated unless you downloaded something you shouldn't have in the first place.

Edit: Unless you got an app from the store that did something or got into your phone by other means Apple didn't intend to. For all intents and purposes iOS doesn't actually get malware of any sort. It's just how the systems built.

Have had iPhones for about 5 years now without any sort of malware issues beyond a webpage opening the App Store.

Does anyone know of a good antivirus for IOS software? Recently I had a virus on my phone and had to factory reset it and don't want to have to do it again so I'm looking for some antivirus software.

Is it the mobfree.click thing?

That will go away by getting one of the adblocker apps.

Status
Not open for further replies.