Invader Zim rp please?

X

Xeliony

Original poster
Hi, so I'm trying to find someone to rp Invader Zim, mostly ZaDr but if you prefer either Zim or Dib with OC's I'll do that...though I prefer the ZaDr. I know this is like odd, seeing as barely anyone is in the Invader Zim fandom as of late...am I probably trying to find someone in a dead fandom? Eh....yeah. But I'm still going to look!

What I'm looking for is for someone to write a paragraph or two, maybe more if you like, doesn't matter the post length to be honest.

I'm an active rper except when it's time for work aside from when I go on break or whatever. I'm active in the mornings at 9 AM Central to 11 AM and then in the evenings 5PM to whenever I go to bed. I'm fine with you just posting once or twice a day...if you need a week to respond, fine...but if you take several months to get back to me...

Obviously, you aren't into the RP and it's time to just say you're tired of it.

Anyway, I don't have any ideas at the moment but I'm sure we will come up with something...anyway, if you are interested, I have Discord, I have Skype, I have E-mail...if you don't want those, then we can find another way to rp.

Love ya