Introductions!

A

Agarith

Original poster
I believe that Introductions are in order,

Greetings, my name is Agarith. If you'd like you can just call me Agar if you prefer. So, you know who I am but not who I really am. As I said I'm Agarith, I had actually for the past half a decade been an avid Roleplayer. I've seen a lot of characters, worlds and stories be created, even helped spin some pretty decent ones myself. Over the years I've found some very interesting people, while it pains me to admit it My half a decade streak came to an end towards the end of summer last year I found that Roleplaying had left a rather bitter aftertaste having been scorned by moderators of my previous site. I decided it was time I ventured out of Roleplaying. After a brief year long reprise I decided I should seek out a pleasant company to continue writing and pursuing my passion.

• Love
Reactions: XIII
Hello Agarith, welcome! :D Glad to see another veteran roleplayer hanging out in this little corner of the internet. I really hope you find Iwaku better suited to your tastes. Over all, so long as you follow the site rules, this site is pretty chill compared to most I've seen/been apart of.

• Love
Reactions: XIII
Welcome, Agar - Glad to see you've decided to give roleplaying a try, again :) I've been going about twenty years, myself (I'm old, I know) and I too took a bit of a break after some unfortunate people made it less fun, but I don't regret starting up again, at all and hopefully you won't, here on Iwaku :) Happy roleplaying!!

Hello Agarith, welcome! :D Glad to see another veteran roleplayer hanging out in this little corner of the internet. I really hope you find Iwaku better suited to your tastes. Over all, so long as you follow the site rules, this site is pretty chill compared to most I've seen/been apart of.

Yeah, thanks, while I won't be jumping right in I, plan to get a request thread up soon once I've looked around the site. I'm a bit off my rocker right now because a lot of change is happening in my life, but I thought that roleplaying might help me get my on the ground again.

That's the thing about roleplaying, isn't it? You can never quite get away. Welcome back into the fold, Agar. Glad to have you aboard!

Have a cookie.

Yee.

Welcome aboard!