2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
All forms of Fantasy, Magi-Tech or blended Genre, SciFi, Paranormal, Dark Mystery, Post Canon or AU Fandoms
Hello Iwaku-ians ....

Call me Sol if you would like- I'm 29 years old and sort of an RP addict so if you decide to play with me - be prepared. I often make my own little worlds up - in fact i've been working on my own universe since I was roughly 13. I also like to role - play in paragraph format and cannot stand oneliners - so um sorry there; I also dislike RPs that lean to heavily into smut; and will never compromise my character's persona-maps just so they can 'Get it On' so to speak. If romance and sexual fun times happen in a plot then I will happily play the plot, but other wise do not force things. I love plot and loathe abandonment - so if you are to rp with me all that i ask is some dedication - we all have lives but if it takes you longer than a week to reply I will lose interest and dismiss myself. I also tend to avoid groups - mainly because they always start out with an amazing start - then seem to fizzle out and die due to undedicated members. Other than that I guess I should speak of the genres I love. FANTASY any and all, though Midieval has sorta burnt out in my opinion; I more often than not lean towards Genre Blends of Fantasy where elements of various genre's bleed into a cohesive and exciting world. (cough Magic and Tech CAN survive together in harmony if done correctly) and lately I've been leaning towards Magi-Tech SciFi. So um ... ummm anything else hmmm. I guess not LOL. If anything here has peeked your interest feel free to send me a private message, or hunt me down somewhere in the forums. It's been awesome introducing myself ummm i think I did this right lol. If not simply poke me and tell me Oi go fix shit! HA! I cannot wait to enjoy some good stories here with you all.

WELCOME TO THE PLACE WE CALL HOME! O.. Oh.. *she blushes* sorry for yelling! Hope you're doing well!

Hi, Sol! I'm Moody. Welcome to Iwaku! -offers a high-five for the fellow RP addict-

Reactions: Lovelessesbutterfly
Welcome to Iwaku!

Reactions: Lovelessesbutterfly
Status
Not open for further replies.