Introduction

S

SweetBloodVampyre

Original poster
I figure I'd make more friends on here by introducing myself rather than trying to go incognito the whole time. I just don't want to pile up everything. Neat and simple is the way I like to go, and although I'd planned to copy and paste my information from my profile page, I doubt anyone would read that as a lengthy post. So, I decided to do the about you survey in order to get across some basic things that I want to share.

What do you prefer to be called?
I prefer to be called Blood or Vampyre. Sweet is too girly.

Boy, girl, or mystery?
100% proud female aside from those aching cramps. Then I wish I was a dude. Ladies, you know what I'm talking about. Don't be a buttface.

How old are you?
As my profile states, I'm 16 years old.

Are you new to the site, but not to roleplaying?
Yes. I've been roleplaying for about three to four years now. I love it 'till death does me and roleplaying part.

Do you like group roleplays or just a single partner?
I don't mind either. It just depends on the roleplay as a whole, how willing they are to create and go in depth with characterization, the universe, and so many other things. On the other hand, I tend to prefer single partners more just because it's easier for me to manage.

On a rainy day, do you like jumping in puddles or curling up on a sofa?
I have never liked the rain, so curling up on the sofa does me well when it's gloomy outside.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
Breathe no More by Evanescence

Welcome to Iwaku. Hope you enjoy your stay!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Thank you. I'm loving Iwaku already.

Then a belated hello to you Miss Blood!:3

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person