Introduction from the nameless

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
N

namelesshero

Original poster
What nicknames do you like to be called? Must someone without name called by a name? You can call me anything you like :p

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya? I'm something which has no existence. Just picture me the way you want me to be~

What's your favorite genres to roleplay? Anything at all except yaoi/yuri variations
:blah: no offense but I found that genre...offensive. Other than that, maybe mostly things I'm most familiar with. Fantasy, Mystery, Supernatural, you know the rope :D

What kind of characters do you usually play? Lies. Something not what it seemed to be in the start. Troubled past perhaps. But I also do straightforward characters, happy-go-lucky wacky things, humor relief :3

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs? I suspect this has something to do with the admins >3 buuuuut my cat personae force me to chose kitt...NOMUSTNOTCHOOSE!MUST...NOT...CHOOSE...

space kittens please meow :3

...okay...T_T

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!
Dorchadas - Blueberry&Yogurt feat.Rita

裾を翻し
踊れ舞い踊れ
熱にうかされた
タランテラよ

軋む皮靴は
足を蝕んで
這いずる常闇へ
零れ消える

裾を翻し
走れ駆け上れ
とぐろ巻く 黒の
螺旋階段

登れど登れど
闇は果てなく
それでもやまない
追慕の記憶

well, pleased to meet you all :D

Reactions: 1 person
HALLO HALLO NAMELESS, AND WELCOME TO IWAKUUUUUUUU!!!!!

I hope you have a wonderful stay!
Please, here, have a cookie!

ss_Fortune_Cookie.jpg

I'm Selenite, pleased to meet you.
Have fun and see you around!

nyaahaha a cookie *nibbles at the cookie*

*munch munch* meow...this isn't salmon-tasted. Oh well *munch munch* :3

Too bad I can't read that! -sniffles-
Welcome to Iwaku!

nyahu :3 I can't read that either...but I know how to spell them from the song X3

Welcome to Iwaku, I'm October nice to meet you Namelesshero!

Hai, I'm Chi-chan! ^^ I'm new here too, but welcome to you anyways.~

yo Mr. -------- welcome to the forums, and that song... is full of haikus ... I'm pretty sure google has this translate thing you could put it in there, it should be right... I think.

Oh and heres a salmon roll too shush that cat self ^_^ *holds out sushi*

O_O Namy? Perhaps? Hmm. Yes, yes I like Namy... = w= Welcome to the Comunity NAMY! I am Raimy/Rina :3 If you need anything please ask

Hello nameless person who chooses Space Kittens. >:3 Muaha... hahaha... MUAHAHAHA.

Welcome to the community!

Hello, ambiguously everything nameless person.
Welcome to Iwaku.
I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.
Hopefully you're finding everything all right around here but if not, please do ask for help!

*catch sushi* meow~ *om nom nom* :3

thanks for the welcome X3

finally I know who the space kitten admin is myuu... >3

The Nameless, that's good. I'll just call you that. :D Welcome to Iwaku!