Introducting.....Me

A

Anistasia

Original poster
Hello all. I'm new here, just getting back into role-playing. I use to belong to Aelyria, which is where I grew into role playing. It's been awhile for me, but now I have the time to start back up. I am hoping to make new friends while here, and expand my knowledge of writing as we role-play together.

A tendency all my characters tend to have is that they are, in some way, musically talented. This comes from my love of music, and the fact that I can play violin, viola, cello, drums, and piano. Other than that, none of my characters will ever be the same. I love doing different things and trying out new plots and, as I go along, I tend to grow as a writer and a role player. So thank you for having me here, and I hope we all get along. :P

PS

Go Nightwish :D (Sorry for the randomness.)

Hell and welcome to Iwaku.

I am Tetsuri!

It is great that you are back in the spirit of role playing!

I hpe you make some friends here and get into a few role play. I look forward to reading your work! ^^

I've had the spirit, just not the time. Been homless, heh. But at a job corps now, and while here, i have all the time in the world to role play, so I can wait to start again :D:D

Welcome to Iwaku, which I'm starting to believe is the best roleplay site ever.
And I've only been a member for what? a day. Lol.
These people are awesome. (:
I hope you enjoy your time here as much as I am.

Welcome to Iwaku! I'm October nice to meet you.

That's cool that you incorporate yourself into your characters. I do that as well. I gues it depends on the character though. Sometimes they couldn't be more unlike me! Anyway, WELCOME! Hope to see you in some Rps soon and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Music is a cool thing for characters to have in common. 8D

Welcome to the community!

Hi there and welcome to Iwaku.
We've had far more random introductions, I assure.
I also love music, it makes for marvelous inspiration.
I'm Kitti, by the by, nice to meet you.

I have links for you, to help you find your way around!
Since you're new to us, I have a couple roleplay important links for you, to help you find your way around quickly:
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!
The Iwaku Wiki, located on the top toolbar, is also highly useful.

If you need help, don't hesitate to ask!

Hello, Anistasia! Welcome to Iwaku! It is quite a good place to hang out and write more, so I'm glad you found us and I hope you learn well.