Introducing, the wonderfull.... Saori!!!

S

SaoriUchiha

Original poster
Hello! my name is Sophie, you can call me Saori or sophie... or whatever the hell you want n.n

I am 17 years old, turning 18 in March, my favorite food is Sushi or pizza, i love pocky's. I cosplay and roleplay. I am currently living in L.A but I am half spanish and half english, so I can RP in spanish or english, i don't really mind.

I have been RPing for a few months now, but I am still not a "super pro" but I have pretty good writting and an acceptable imagination. I hope I can make a few friends here, if not,..thats cool...

Have a great day!

PS: I also love,love,love! Anime and manga

Hey Saori welcome I'm new here to.

What's your favorite Anime at the moment ? I'm deeply in love with Attack on Titan at present but still love Bleach, black Butler, fullmetal Alchemist, Deathnote and soooo many more.

++Lillith++

Greetings Sophie! :D Welcome to Iwaku!

You'll make hella friends here.

Welcome!

Hey everyone!!
Lilith, right now i am interested in a lot of shojo, but I also like shonen, i love attack on titan and Kuroshitsuji: Book of circus. I love free! and I am currently watching Free! : Eternal summer~! And also many more.

Diana, thank you so much!

October night, i sure hope so! And thanks!

Welcome Saori! You can call me Alexa or Shadow. It's nice to meet you~ ^^

Welcome Sophie! I'm Navatii, but I go by Navi hey listen as well. I hope you enjoy your time here and have lots of fun! :3

Thank you Alexa and Navi~! I hope we can be friends! n.n