Introducing, the wonderfull.... Saori!!!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by SaoriUchiha, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Hello! my name is Sophie, you can call me Saori or sophie... or whatever the hell you want n.n

I am 17 years old, turning 18 in March, my favorite food is Sushi or pizza, i love pocky's. I cosplay and roleplay. I am currently living in L.A but I am half spanish and half english, so I can RP in spanish or english, i don't really mind.

I have been RPing for a few months now, but I am still not a "super pro" but I have pretty good writting and an acceptable imagination. I hope I can make a few friends here, if not,..thats cool...

Have a great day!

PS: I also love,love,love! Anime and manga

2. Hey Saori welcome I'm new here to.

What's your favorite Anime at the moment ? I'm deeply in love with Attack on Titan at present but still love Bleach, black Butler, fullmetal Alchemist, Deathnote and soooo many more.

++Lillith++

3. Greetings Sophie! :D Welcome to Iwaku!

4. You'll make hella friends here.

Welcome!

5. Hey everyone!!
    Lilith, right now i am interested in a lot of shojo, but I also like shonen, i love attack on titan and Kuroshitsuji: Book of circus. I love free! and I am currently watching Free! : Eternal summer~! And also many more.

Diana, thank you so much!

October night, i sure hope so! And thanks!

6. Welcome Saori! You can call me Alexa or Shadow. It's nice to meet you~ ^^

7. Welcome Sophie! I'm Navatii, but I go by Navi hey listen as well. I hope you enjoy your time here and have lots of fun! :3

8. Thank you Alexa and Navi~! I hope we can be friends! n.n