Intrigued

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PoetLore

I have been looking around for about an hour I'd guess and as warned in the newby care post, I am indeed feeling a bit overwhelmed. I have made an exhaustive search, but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for yet. I have many many characters that I have played in the past in private formats and on the long extinct MSN communities format. Am I odd? I don't really understand fandom. (I suspect I'm just old but I believe I need a proper tutor on the subject) Regardless, if someone would like to reply here and introduce themselves, I'd be happy to throw around scenarios or jump into one of yours.

Thanks for reading!

Hey, welcome to Iwaku! You can call me Vi or Vivian. Don't worry about the site, it's a bit overwhelming at first but you'll find it cozy in the end. A fandom is mostly like a fanbase for a certain topic like Supernatural for example. "Anyone else in the supernatural fandom? I'm looking to do a role-play based off it." Get it? I hope you do I'm terrible at this--

If you have any questions I'd be more than happy to answer them

Thank you! Does that mean I would have to play one of the people on the particular show? Or just live in their universe, so to speak?

You did just fine by the way Vi!

Hi, Poet! Welcome to Iwaku. It's nice to meet you! <3 I'm glad you found us. I hope while you're here, you find what you've been looking for! If you have any difficulty, feel free to ask.

Hallo Poet! XD Never fear, the overwhelmingness will eventually fade, and hopefully you can find a good home here! <3

Hi, Poet! Welcome to Iwaku. It's nice to meet you! <3 I'm glad you found us. I hope while you're here, you find what you've been looking for! If you have any difficulty, feel free to ask.
Thank you Mood and Diana! I am trying to find my footing and i am sure I will with time. I'm nothing if not persistent! If I can't find what I'm looking for I will just keep trying to create something someone else will feel delighted enough in to jump in with me! :bouncy: I am patient as well, so time is on my side right? Anyway, thank you very much for the kind welcome!

• Love
Reactions: The Mood is Write
Welcome to the wonderful Iwaku, I am not a flight attended but please enjoy a amazing stay on you flight to Iwakuroleplay and if there is anything you need help with ask the awesome flight staff or you know the main captains of the flight.

Welcome to the wonderful Iwaku, I am not a flight attended but please enjoy a amazing stay on you flight to Iwakuroleplay and if there is anything you need help with ask the awesome flight staff or you know the main captains of the flight.
Everyone is SOO helpful!! Thanks so much for stopping in and reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.