Into the Octagon!

X

Xenia Caecitas

Original poster
Hello, everyone!

How goes the day? Name's Xeni. Down to business, I suppose. As noted, I'm looking for a partner to roleplay with! Because Life is Life, I have been sort of unable to write as much as I'd like. But, thankfully, circumstances have finally changed to suit my wants in this regard.

While I am quasi-new to the site, I have been roleplaying for quite a while now. I am not one to really grade my own ability, but I'd like to think I am capable in writing stories/posts of length and quality; it really depends on what my partner gives me at the time. Alas, perhaps that's arrogance speaking. As for the medium, I am used to forums and chatrooms, but I am certainly up for any other means if I am able!

I can play a lot of different roles, orientation, sexes, genders, and creatures (though some may require a bit more research on my part). If I do happen to decline a certain role, it is mainly because I do not think I can represent it well. Otherwise, please don't hesitate to message me with your ideas!

The lists below will detail what I have been hankering for, pondering about, and am willing to do. HOWEVER, these are not the only ideas that I will do. If there's a story you'd like to do and are willing to share with me, that's more than encouraged! Examples provided are just examples that popped into my head, nothing more.

Genres:
  • High Fantasy (i.e. Lord of the Rings)
  • Urban Fantasy (i.e. The Iron Dragon's Daughter)
  • Science Fiction (i.e. Halo)
  • Supernatural (i.e. Murdered: Soul Suspect)
  • Slice of Life (i.e. Azumanga Diaoh)
Fandoms (I really prefer using our original characters in these set worlds, if possible.)
  • The World Ends With You
  • Lord of the Rings
  • Halo
  • Legend of Zelda
  • DragonHeart
  • Fate/Stay Night or Fate/Zero (i.e. the basis of Master and Servant and The Holy Grail)
  • Kaleido Star
  • Pokémon
[There are probably several more I have forgotten to write down.]

Circumstances
  • Guardian of the Forest and the Cynical Red Riding Hood
  • The Capable Assassin and the They-Were-Right-There Elusive Target
  • Lazy Royals and the Inevitable Stoic Caretakers
  • Lucky and Naïve meets Skeptic and Practical
  • A Missing Royal, A Frantic Knight, and Their Unlucky, Unknowing, and Uncooperative Temporary Replacement
  • No, you CANNOT keep that mystical creature you found, and YES, we will be returning it: Modern Edition
  • The Unamused Prize Won by the Obtuse Warrior
We can work out the minor details of each story before starting. In regards to 18+ ideas, please refer to my profile about those questions or ask me directly.

**Note: A story/circumstance can be done many times with very drastic stories and characters, so I'm always willing to do multiple writings of the same vague idea and see where it goes!***

Hope to hear from you!

-Xeni