Into the Great Unknown~

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Feltipped

Original poster
Hello there, it has been a long time since I've branched out anywhere new, please handle with care..

What do you prefer to be called?
-Fel, Felt or Felyn (the handle that this username is inspired by), though Crystal is okay too if people would prefer to use my real name.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
-I'm a girl!

How old are you?
-Twenty-five, though I certainly don't feel like it.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
-I've been roleplaying for the better part of fifteen years now. I'm not new to forum-style RP but I've spent the last two-three years on another website that is a bit restrictive and I'm trying to branch out again.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
-I am familiar with group roleplays, but I've been trying to get back into one-on-one - or at least one-on-ones within an expansive group setting.

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?
-Grassy meadows all the way!

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
-A toss up between Erase Me, Kid Cudi (I have an inexplicable love for his lyrics, he's so tormented) or Ultraviolence, Lana Del Rey.

Form aside, I'm very glad to have found this forum and I'm hoping that I can find a handful of wonderful partners to help me get back into the swing of things. Due to a lot of silly things, my motivation on my previous forum has been slipping and I really just miss the freedom of world building and pushing limits without restrictions. I want to play in a place where the sky is the limit and hopefully there are some great people here that want the same thing! I look forward to being a part of this community. <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to Iwaku Felt, Happy to have you here. Any questions feel free to ask.

Howdy Felt, welcome to the community!

Thank you both! I appreciate the warm welcomes.

Status
Not open for further replies.