Official Iwaku Little Sister
- Roleplay Invitations
- Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
- Posting Speed
- One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
- My Usual Online Time
- After 5PM EST weekdays
- Writing Levels
- Elementary, Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
- Genders You Prefer Playing
- Female, Primarily Prefer Female
- Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
- Instinctively passive unless the story needs a push. I adapt as needed.
- Favorite Genres
- SciFi, Fantasy, Modern, Twist Genres.
- Genre You DON'T Like
- Mature, Horror (with rare exceptions)
When I first read the notification in my Inbox, I was like, HAH, this is one of those propagandas where they make the title all interesting, but the story is nowhere close. It's the actual truth. x.X
I instantly thought of the times when I was younger and had ate some kind of seeded fruit. My dad would always joke and say, "Don't eat the seed or the apple tree will grow in your stomach." I never REALLY believed him, but I used to sneakily eat the seeds just to give it a try for myself. xD
What do you think?
Have you ever seen this happen before?