INTEREST CHECK Intergalactic Senate. War. Thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Philosoraptor

Original poster
So, many of my threads haven't been receiving a lot lately (I blame the supposed curse of someone who joined one of my roleplays). I figure it's because I put too many limits on them, so I'm trying something that any person who likes aliens can enjoy: In the year 2800 (for the sake of time limits set in canon universes), an alien race (currently undefined, though I'm thinking the Precursors from the Halo series) created multiple bridges between various galaxies. With most conflicts in these galaxies settled, new wars arose between the conflicting races, xenophobia united galaxies against each other, and chaos flourished. However, at the end of the war, a Senate was created. Within held a representing member of every race in the known universe that submitted to the peace terms of the Senatorial body. Separate branches were created to manage Senate affairs [Department of War (self-explanatory), Department of Internal Affairs and Security (charged with managing riots, justice, and insurrections), and Department of Prosperity (trade, distribution of goods, construction, etc.)]. New bridges are constantly being built based on the originals, leading to new galaxies. Species who did not conform to the treaty of the Senate were declared war upon, a war which continues to this day. It has been 200 years since then. Your role will be to take control of an alien race represented or unrepresented in the Senate (they can be a warring race, or merely a recently discovered race that is un-annexed). I've decided that I'm giving a lot of control to the player in this case. You can claim an existing race (from a TV show, video game, anything that has an image you can use to represent your appearance) or create your own. There is no god-moding. If you are creating a race, make sure to clearly define limitations and weaknesses, as well as include an image displaying them. Anything is acceptable, as long as they are sentient (capable of thinking for themselves or in a collective). With a race created or claimed, create a character (in the case of a senate seat, it may be a Senator, lower politician, or lesser member of the species caught up in the struggle; vice versa for the warring and neutral races, respecting their own governments) that is a member of the species. The plot will be an internal conspiracy, along with the enemy armies combining slowly, and the war escalating. Hope to see some people soon. Character Sheet Skeleton will be up once I have 6 people (excluding myself, because 7 is a magic number) accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.