Interested in ORIGINAL superhero universe shaped by YOU! Come join the Ultiverse!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ch0sen1

Original poster
Hello all!!! So I got to thinking, everyone has craze over Marvel and DC (TeamDC!!) All day, but I KNOW that there are others like me out there...that has that internal nagging at wondering what it'd be like if you created your OWN superhero/villain/anti-hero and established that character in a new and original universe! Well, the time has come, and I'm looking for only the most interested and dedicated rpers to help me build this new and massive universe! I'm thinking expansive in every sense of the word. Originality, Creativity, Wow factor, etc. You have the power to create your own storyline with an all new character! If anyone is excited about this as I am, PLEASE feel free to respond! :D

~ And yes, I DO plan on forming a main universe team to rival that of the Avengers and JLA from Marvel and DC....haven't got a name for them yet.

I NEED YOU!!!

***NO BRINGING CHARACTERS FROM MARVEL OR DC PERIOD. YOU MAY INSPIRE OR INDIRECTLY ADAPT YOUR CHARACTER FROM A MARVEL OR DC HERO, BUT IF IT'S TOO OBVIOUS IT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.

***YOU MAY ALSO CREATE ONE OPPOSITE CHARACTER FOR YOUR HERO/VILLAIN (I.E. YOU MAKE A HERO, YOU MAY CREATE ONE VILLAIN FOR HIM/HER ALSO. IF YOU WISH TO ADD MORE TO YOUR ROUGES GALLERY, YOU MUST WAIT UNTIL THE RP KICKS OFF.

**YOU MAY DRAW/USE CARTOON/ANIMATED PICS FOR YOUR CUSTOM HERO, BUT PLEASE USE A REALISTIC PHOTO FOR YOUR REAL CHARACTER EGO.

***IF YOU'RE MAKING AN ALIEN/EXTRATERRESTRIAL CHARACTER, PLEASE HAVE A GRITTY BUT FANTASTIC MIX TO HIM/HER. MAKE THEM YOUR OWN, NOT ANOTHER "APOCALYPSE" OR "GREEN LANTERN".

***LASTLY, HAVE FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

wip_02_sillouettes-jpg.43129

Reactions: Toxic Flower
Heck yes~!! I'm in~!

Hmm actually I have plenty of Ideas though I wood go try for the woodsman (totally inspired from Groot) and I've got the pic ready already~ or.... I'll come something even better ^o^~

Reactions: ch0sen1
This is the CS :)

Name:
Height:
Weight:
Sexuality:
Alignment:
Heroine/Villain/Anti-Hero name:

Traits: list 5
Flaws: list 5
Interests:

Appearance

Powers / Abilities

Bio:

I'll edit my post soon~ or later on (but I'll get it done by today though)

My character's a former villain. He is known as "The First One". He possesses extremely high intelligence, enormous endurance and toughness, in addition to possessing incredibly high strength and the exo-skeleton he inhabits makes him FAR stronger and durable, and is equipped with sensors, a cloaking device, a Humanoid shape-shifting mode, a bio-medical scanner which can automatically inject medications, including adrenal and testosterone boosters. One of his strongest abilities is his ability to heal incredibly quickly. Also, he is a magic-user, somewhat like Doctor Doom in the way that his magical powers are secondary to his pure cerebral abilities of just thinking things out, and the use of technology. He even learned from Simon Magus, of the Bible, before Simon was killed for trying to buy God's power with money. (Smooth Simon. Real smooth).

He's based a little bit on Apocalypse, from the X-Men franchise, with very important differences.

Information:

Name: Basil Airell
Blood Type: supernatural
Height: 6'0
Weight: 200 lbs
Sexuality: Straight
Alignment: Undecided | Good
Heroine/Villain/Anti-Hero name:

(A)The First One

Traits:
Cunning, Charismatic, Intelligent, Ambitious, Talented

Flaws:
Guilt, Psychologically disturbed, overly pragmatic, zealous, cold and emotionally distant, greedy

Interests:
The First One remembers Celtic Culture, including ancient Celtic culture before the Roman occupation. He loves to read about the times he lived in, psychology, philosophy, religion, culture and art.

Appearance:
MjOzNWi.jpg

Powers / Abilities:
He possesses extremely high intelligence, enormous endurance and toughness, in addition to possessing incredibly high strength and the exo-skeleton he inhabits makes him FAR stronger and durable, and is equipped with sensors, a cloaking device, a Humanoid shape-shifting mode, a bio-medical scanner which can automatically inject medications, including adrenal and testosterone boosters. One of his strongest abilities is his ability to heal incredibly quickly. Also, he is a magic-user, somewhat like Doctor Doom in the way that his magical powers are secondary to his pure cerebral abilities of just thinking things out, and the use of technology. He even learned from Simon Magus, of the Bible, before Simon was killed for trying to buy God's power with money. (Smooth Simon. Real smooth).

When it comes to magical powers, he is similar to Constantine from DC. He is much stronger with magic-using than Constantine, but not as powerful as master magicians like Doctor Doom, Baron Mordo, Zatanna (DC), Doctor Strange, etcetera. He knows how to conjure magical energy attacks from his hands, coat an entire sky scraper with ice, petrification, an explosion of fire, etcetera, but if he decided to just become a Super Hero as a Sorcerer on his own, he would be knocked down a full tier or more in terms of who and/or what he can tangle with.

Bio:
The First One was born 300 years before the "Anno Domina" Calendar designation in the British Isles. He was very heavily invested in the local culture and was very respected as the only known Brythonic man to be wiser than Druids in general without following their given traditions. He knew magic very well, but there were some Druids, and magicians who were more powerful than him. On the Island of Avalon, the First One, now known then by a Brythonic name, became the Keeper of the only large architecture knowingly still complete from it's construction in even more ancient times. The Keeper is similar to a Head Master of a University or Master librarian in today's terms.

Eventually, the Romans inhabited Britain when Basil Airell was extremely old and almost dead. Avalon could not be under siege from the Romans since it was magically protected and concealed from the Roman soldiers, but Circe, Medaia and other figures from Greek and Roman legends entered the building, known as "The Monument", and cast Basil out, but not before Basil managed to consume an ancient alchemical concoction that gave him immortality. As a result, Basil has been attempting to remove all traces of Greco-Roman influence from anywhere throughout the world for centuries, but this wasn't his turning point into a villain.

He attempted to invoke power from Arawn to drive the Roman army from the British Isles with an army of the dead, but Arawn snubbed Basil by blocking the Celtic gods from revenge against Rome. As it turned out, Basil Airell was descended from people who had angered Arawn by stealing his offerings. Basil went mad and started to destroy Roman towns and villages for sport. Finally, Basil began to travel the world, studying ways to wrest the power of the Greek and Roman gods. Eventually however, he gathered technological secrets from around the world and forsook revenge for the sake of pure gathering of power and personal gain. By 1000 AD he was a wanderer attempting to seize power over the world through ancient secrets of technology and supernatural power.

He's finally beginning to turn around and attempt to live in harmony with the world.

Name: Kagutsuchi
Citizen Alias: Mikoboshi Kaguya
Blood Type: Unknown.
Height: 157 centimetres
Weight: 34.6 kilograms
Sexuality: Bisexual
Alignment: Undecided, presumed True Neutral. Will temporarily join anyone who offers her money and an opportunity to beat the crap out of people.
Heroine/Villain/Anti-Hero name: N/A

Traits: Sweet on the deep inside, punctual, secretly caring towards allies, cute, honourable
Flaws: Aggresive, hot-headed, violent, rude, destructive
Interests: Burning, venting her anger, an actual boyfriend who can understand her violence(which won't be happening in a while), sweet delicacies.

Appearance (sorry, I'm trying to find a fitting one. And mobile can't spoiler)
Imagine both these pictures, except she's wearing a black seirafukku with red ribbons.
ceccc5b558f5f58ac341594f49cd7c8e.jpg

sample-b07a2252f8c9f93f624afe53762c6918.jpg

Powers / Abilities: She has the standard deity race abilities - extreme enhanced reflexes and senses, especially strength and agility, and whatnot, along with immortality. If she dies, she'll merely return to the realm of the dead and find a way out. Her flames can only be doused by water if they are small enough. Usually, they are hot enough to vaporise water. Her regeneration rate is impressive, as an arm severed in a day will return to normal in eight hours. Her flames are can go up to 4000 degrees celsius, the melting point of diamond, especially if she goes into a meltdown. Usually, if she is at her usual anger, it is at 500 degrees celsius.
Bio: Kagutsuchi, along with the other Shinto-kami, is a name heard in myths and legends across Japan. When Kagutsuchi was born, she burnt her mother, Izanami, so hard she was sent to the Underworld Dimension Yomi. In rage, her father Izanagi slayed her and sent her to Yomi as well.
it was a sadenning life in the Japanese Underworld. Needless to say, it was a literal hell. One day, she escaped from hell and achieved freedom, where she decided to lead a regular mortal life.
Will this life be regular for long?

So, where's the roleplay and signup thread?

Alexa, I think this is the sign up thread. The roleplay is a group.

This is the wrong place to put signups.

Well, I've been instructed to post them here. Apparently they're analysing sign ups here before accepting into the Private group.

I would like to register my interest for this, but I'm not 100% in just yet.

If I miss out, I miss out.

I've sent the person a private message. Hopefully they will comply to the rules of this website. Analysis of the characters can be done via private message. Thanks for the help though.

I gotta admit, I might totally be into this.

Yes please. I have been dying to try a technopath.

'I'm totally in on this! Give me a week (since I'm unsure of my schedule) and I'll have a pair of heros and a pair of villians

Status
Not open for further replies.