Interest Check Trilogy

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Ludwig Panzerfaust

Original poster
Hello comrades, I have pretty much of making one of these role-plays and that's three of the role-plays. Although, I would be having my hands full with a-lot of posts from you, players.

• Mecha Warfare: A Mecha Roleplay revolves around in the real world and setting in a futuristic era with 5 great power nations. American Continental Frontier (ACF), European Union (EU), Soviet Union (USSR), Kingdom of Persia and People's Republic of China are likely to be ready for war with the mechs, added to the military arsenal. The Great War will ignite the world in flames once there's no turning back for unprepared conflict. It's however the world is filled with mecha squadrons to a high-risk mercenary mech group that will dominate the battlefield.​
  • Operation: Jörmungandr Slayer: Sci-Fi themed roleplay with a little mix of planetary exploration, where the human race begins the mark of the Space Colonization Era. But not until a terrorist group, Gungnir planned to bring into decolonization and forcing to claim Mars and its colonies, with the rogue military general who later betrayed America. Then, later, the American military established an Anti-Gungnir Organization called Seventh Coalition. Other countries agreed to America to liberate mars from Gungnir's control, including the held-captive colonies. Their main objective is to eliminate Gungnir and its members to order to end the bitterly reign on Mars.​
  • The Eastern Way of Life: A fantasy, Orient role-play where it takes place on a large island called Midori. Since their last Shogun, Oda Nakinoru had died from skin poison, unable to hold his throne and coming to last reign of the Shogunate. Since its downfall lead into creation of 5 nations and later onwards to Infamous Unification War in two centuries later. Considering that the murders population will suffer greatly in the war. Not until that war officially ended when 3 nations survived thought-out the war and began settling in peace. After the war, foreigners from the outside world set their foot on Midori. Began to colonize on soil of Midorese civilization. But the foreigners never took hostility against any nations and mistaking that they were not being a threat to Midorese race, but showing a friendly negotiation. Three neighboring countries are Mizshima Domain, Great Nanako Clan and Himeji Shogunate. The foreigners from the outside world is called Kingdom of Suzyaovania.

If you any comments on what topic, references or the role-play you want to explain. I be waiting for a critical feedback if you have something in your mind. Until then, I am go take some leisure, playing Touhou Project.

(And yeah, I am really leaving my account on for further updates.)​

Status
Not open for further replies.