"Intelligent RPers only"

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grothnor

Original poster
tumblr_o2ogfdjLvR1uaxq2yo1_1280.png

Found this on tumblr, laughed and wanted to share.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Hana and Mu
Errrrrrrrrr........

I uh...

I...

Can we enter this fucker in a spelling bee?

This guy is taking Purple Prose to the extreme.

I'm guessing if this guy was ordering at a drive through it would sound something like this:

I remember that guy.

Even their RPs were like this. Since WoW only allowed you (without mods) to write so many characters this guy took a good ten minutes per response with walk-up roleplaying. It was fucking great to read and laugh about with the guildies. If memory serves correctly one of them attempted to seduce his character and suddenly he used well known words again.

WoW Rp was fun. But holy shit did it bring out the most literal garbage of writers..

that's some pretty dank roleplaying kush right there

rmdSx.gif

I give up. I could never write to that level in a million years.

I legitimately thought the person wrote the same paragraph three times in different languages

Well alright then

vernacular
Don't think I don't see what you did.

Yeah, no, I love that movie and that speech and that Hugo. I think our friend from Tumblr might too and is attempting to imitate that writing style. Emphasis on attempting.

Reactions: Grothnor
Now, you see, that's actually intelligible/uses enough vernacular to make sense. And earns points both for being alliterative and being performed by Hugo Weaving.
And written by one of the all time greats when it comes to Comics.

Reactions: Grothnor
This person seems to care a lot more about showing off than he does actually making a use-able role play.

What is it even about. The roleplay...is he just showing off or what

What is it even about. The roleplay...is he just showing off or what
To quote the 'translation' provided by the person who posted it on tumblr,
The skinny man walks with swag. Even though he looks sickly, he totally isn't yo.
He has a staff with a skull on it. He wears a head cover, which means he is a Priest in Silvermoon.
He's so ~*~mysterious*~*~*~ ((fuk off preps!!!)), but his friends say nice things about him.
((Conceited manbabies only))
Sauce.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Jorick
Status
Not open for further replies.