Insert Title Here

K

kestral

Original poster
Yeah, couldn't think of a title. Anyway, howdy, feel free to call me Kess. Not a clue what to write so will use the silly random...thing.

Boy, girl, or a mystery? Girl
How many years young are you? 18
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Pretty much, been role playing for years, never here tho.
Groups or One on One? One on Ones are best :)
Pool or Beach? Ugh, you mean going outside? That yuck.
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Buffy Vampire Slayer theme song :)

Indoor pool could work, or a lake. With no humans. I don't dislike outdoors, I dislike the people outdoors. That may be why I like these sorts of sites, never have to meet the people!!

But you.....just met me....and you already dislike me. Oh wait you outdoors, but then how do you know I'm not outside. And you already met me.

I don't dislike you, your on here, I cannot dislike you if I don't admit you to be human, instead I see online people as avatars, or icons, usually relating to usernames so your pretty cool in my eyes. And you spoke to me, which is even better. And you may be outdoors, but the possibility is reduced by your online ness, usually people online outdoors are only online for fleeting moments when they get a chance to look. And I met you? Where 0_o

I agree about the "no humans" part, though I find outdoors with no humans to be even better than indoors with no humans. Welcome, fellow human-avoider, to Iwaku.

You met me here.....and in the dark all those nights ago.

I agree about the "no humans" part, though I find outdoors with no humans to be even better than indoors with no humans. Welcome, fellow human-avoider, to Iwaku.

Outdoors with no humans is the best. Peace and quiet, and calmness and no humans. Ah,makes me feel free!

In the dark? Alas, my memory had failed me :(

Reactions: Aigilas
Outdoors with no humans is the best. Peace and quiet, and calmness and no humans. Ah,makes me feel free!

In the dark? Alas, my memory had failed me :(
That's ok cause we really didn't met until now, obliviously.